British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2017

Ipswich have a couple of assets in Heeps and Manzarez on averages just over 5 that could fit in nicely. Sergeant another option. I'd personally give Sargeant another place he's a good little rider with more increase in him.

If you add sergeant thats only 4.97 left...

Hume failed because he didn't do enough meetings. And he will make mince out of his starting average

here we go again , and therefore starts his championship debut on a 3.00. he has not met the criteria to gain a proper average, so is deemed to be a 3.00... not a 2.00 ..its easy when you read it out loud to yourself , it sinks in better .

• Like 1

here we go again , and therefore starts his championship debut on a 3.00. he has not met the criteria to gain a proper average, so is deemed to be a 3.00... not a 2.00 ..its easy when you read it out loud to yourself , it sinks in better .

I have just had it from Chris Louis he will be a 2 pointer as all assessed British riders will a 2. Go check mine or his twitter.

I spoke to Rohan and theres no chance he will return to Ipswich under CL.

Thank God for that. Best news ever Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

I have just had it from Chris Louis he will be a 2 pointer

Thank God for that. Best news ever

ah well , cant argue with that then . but i do believe the wording from the bspa should have been clearer than it wase .

but be prepaired for a few 1.. 5 against you home and away in ht 2 and poss a few uncertain heat results if you go down the route of running two , 2 pointmen at reserve while other teams run with tried and trusted reserves. bewley etc . r/r could cripple you .

1.king

2.wilson-dean

3.nico

4.porcing

5.schlien

6.mountain

7.hume

I would settle for a team like this full of possible improvement from most.

I spoke to Rohan and theres no chance he will return to Ipswich under CL.

nice looking team that, was impressed with porsing when he visited last year and after a few meetings think he could be very good around foxhall.

with the seemingly tight points limit this year can't see you getting a better heat leader trio than that.

theres only going to be so many riders available on a 2 point average which are going to be ready to have a punt on at this level this at this point in time, so getting two of the better options could also thwart other teams building too, don't think too many will beat hume in ht 2 at foxhall after a few meetings to settle, as we saw last year, he's raw but a real talent, with good equipment and a fast learner

ah well , cant argue with that then . but i do believe the wording from the bspa should have been clearer than it wase .

but be prepaired for a few 1.. 5 against you home and away in ht 2 and poss a few uncertain heat results if you go down the route of running two , 2 pointmen at reserve while other teams run with tried and trusted reserves. bewley etc . r/r could cripple you .

Hang on, it's been pointed out to you numerous times over the last few days that Chris Louis has stated British newcomers that haven't achieved a true average, will come in on a 2 and you've constantly stated that he's wrong (LOL).

Why believe him now?

Anyway, this is the reply he's just given to Baldyman's question (he's probably getting sick of reiterating it!)..

@dazpen70 2 pointers as they didn't obtain a PL average in 2016. All assessed British riders will be 2. Others will be 2. Something.