British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2017

Noticed Covetti rode on the Continent last week ,can he come back into Team?

Not till next season at the earliest .

• Like 1

Noticed Covetti rode on the Continent last week ,can he come back into Team?

The changes were a complete redeclaration and not an injury replacement so no
  • Like 1

You love to troll me and try to find where i am.

I commented quite a bit on the fours thread which was the last meeting my team rode in. The discussion on this thread at the moment is about the fours and ive had my say elsewhere.

It may have escaped your little mind but Ipwich dont have a home meeting until the 17th and our next away match is at Scunthorpe on Sunday which as of yet there is no thread for.

Stop following me around like some infatuated child and concentrate on why Poole are garbage at the moment......

Infatuated with you. Dont make me larf.

Na then you Witches listen up.

Leigh Lanham will be 40 on the 15th of August, let's all wish him s happy birthday,,,, 23 years a Witch contracted rider!

Happy birthday Leigh🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

Well they say life begins at 40 and a new one certainly has for Leigh this year.

Top bloke - Happy Birthday fella 👍

For once Starman give it up, I've not been on here long but you come across as an arse, big one too. I'm

And Gavan comes across as ?

Thanks to a fading Edin & Glasgow, it looks like Witches will be 2nd in league! So now for Play offs!

Possibly but if we get firing again I see Glasgow finishing 2nd plenty home matches to run.

Not that it really matters.

So Heeps over riding against the Panthers has come back to bite Somerset/Ipswich and himself on the ass. All the best to Cam, but he needs to learn when to race and when just to settle for second. A meaningless against the Panthers at home when easily winning.

So Heeps over riding against the Panthers has come back to bite Somerset/Ipswich and himself on the ass. All the best to Cam, but he needs to learn when to race and when just to settle for second. A meaningless against the Panthers at home when easily winning.

Correct in a way..but would a racer stop racing.

You cant , nor would you want to . We're in the same boat with Nike Lunna's season ending injury , and riders like Heeps and Lunna get more time on the sidelines because of the type of rider they are . But these are the type of riders that excite us as fans of the sport and while losing these riders hurts our title chances , we hope they never just settle for a second or a third place .

Once again the loss of these riders has been made worse by ill thought out rules . I understand why the deadline was brought in , to stop teams like Poole strengthening up for the play offs , but some sort of safeguard for clubs losing riders through injury should have been built into the rule .

• Like 7

This isn't the first time you've come out with this utter horse sh!te. He wasn't "over riding" at all, he was being Cameron Heeps. To him he doesn't "settle" for anything. He never gives up and battles for every point no matter what the meeting situation is.

Thank god for riders like him because we have enough boring white line riders that do plenty of "settling" these days as it is!

We have another racer in Nico Covatti who puts bums on seats. Another rider who never gives up and battles for every point. Unfortunately he too is out with injury just like Heeps currently is.

These types of riders will unfortunately suffer more than most but it's these types of riders that is keeping the sport just about alive in this Country.

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 4

This isn't the first time you've come out with this utter horse sh!te. He wasn't "over riding" at all, he was being Cameron Heeps. To him he doesn't "settle" for anything. He never gives up and battles for every point no matter what the meeting situation is.

Thank god for riders like him because we have enough boring white line riders that do plenty of "settling" these days as it is!

We have another racer in Nico Covatti who puts bums on seats. Anther rider who never gives up and battles for every point. Unfortunately he too is out with injury just like Heeps currently is.

These types of riders will unfortunately suffer more than most but it's these types of riders that is keeping the sport just about alive in this Country.

This exact point was made regarding Nike Lunna another exciting talent injured last night you can't change these type of riders and there racing style.

And without them the sport would be even worse off than it currently is.

• Like 5

We don't want riders to play follow the leader for four laps ..(whatever the score) we come to watch racing and I'm sorry to say these accidents happen but we come to watch riders try and pass each other....