British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2017

Who's got a small Penis lmfao wtf did I read

Mrcts apparently but he's blown his cover now so removed the remark. Groby Pool, Aylestone Meadows Canal Street Car Park, Leicester. You too can see small penis's if you care to look.

.......Full throttle.........looking at the provisional fixture list it appears Coventry will ride on Fridays leaving less than 24 hours for Leicester to prepare a race track, How do you think this will affect the product being offered.

Are you going then Rob?

Edited by Gemini

looking at the provisional fixture list it appears Coventry will ride on Fridays leaving less than 24 hours for Leicester to prepare a race track, How do you think this will affect the product being offered

At Monmore Wolves rode on Mondays and Spoons (Cradley) on Tuesday. The riders and fans preferred the track to have plenty of shale on it to help passing. However, when the spoons were riding on Tuesday

the track was always prepared slick. So for Lions riding on Saturday it might not make any difference,

• Like 1

So how about a team now?

1 Hougaard 8.70

2 Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

3 Sedgmen 7.60

4 Schlein 7.17

5 Auty 7.01

6 J B Andersen 6.30

7 Stefan Nielsen 5.53

Tot 50.00

I'm sure some fans just pick names with right averages to fit the team building average.that

team looks very weak away from home.Needs some backbone in the engine dept.

I'm sure some fans just pick names with right averages to fit the team building average.that

Hi, how about finding team building guys that can ride on away tracks - eg Thomas Jorgensen for starters cant believe know one has taken him on!!! he is a good all rounder.......

Rory Shlien is not the answer either, I have already said that I believe he is now too fragile, plus his attitude when it's wet is not suitable, especially in the UK, as its frequently wet.....

Ludwig Lindgren is a must lower down the order, he was a bright spot for us towards the end of season last year..

Bspa/Chapman clearly needed to retain control of lions and BP during Coventry situation until the the agreement was in place for Coventry to race at BP.

Objective Coventry salvation now resolved, temporarily bspa interest in lions ceases.

Bspa/Chapman clearly needed to retain control of lions and BP during Coventry situation until the the agreement was in place for Coventry to race at BP.

Objective Coventry salvation now resolved, temporarily bspa interest in lions ceases.

• Like 1

What has happened? Chapman sold out before a wheel has turned?

Darcy quit over Coventry travk sharing?

Gets muddier by the minute!

Nothing muddy at all - just a process taking place.

First, somebody required to take over from DH - ASAP maybe for the short or long term.

second, Buster steps in and "acquires" the promoting rights and the lease for the stadium.

Third, DD appointed lead promoter.

Fourth D Bates provides viable business plan to take the Lions forward on a long term basis.

TBD will DD still have a role at Leicester and if so in what capacity.

fifth - team building can begin.

All in all, a great success in working through the process of replacing DH with a positive future for speedway at Leicester - Well done to Buster and all involved.

Edited by 1 valve
  • Like 7

It's taken a while but finally the end objective has been reached with some very positive moves happen.

There is only really one loser from this situation and they have had the wool pulled over their eyes and have lost out.

Must you talk in riddles.

Anyway. Great news, Damian Bates seems like a forward thinking man and Welcome to Leicester.

What has happened? Chapman sold out before a wheel has turned?

It is always possible that Chapman was just a figurehead. Does the BSPA constitution allow it to be a promoter/own or lease a stadium within it's own ranks? If not it had to be an individual and as chairman I guess Chapman was the obvious choice.

I'm not sure we as fans need or even should be told all the ins and outs. What matters is that Leicester are running and for the present so are Coventry.

• Like 4