British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2017

But you can make false accusations ?

So pleased you are happy to let lions fans have there thread back, so kind of you as a wolves fan who constantly slagged Leicester off.

Steve go and do your normal crying to the mods

I'm not making false accusations tho as you have never backed up your claims.

Please feel free to quote me any posts where I have 'slagged' Leicester off.

Yet more lies.

Happy to drop it now unless you want to dominant the thread as per usual.

Sais the one who knocks MF, Poole & co down at any opportunity on the Poole thread.

Kasprzak's this or Kasprzak's that. Newman's this or Newman's that. Brady's this or Brady's that.

Robert72 has already dropped it because he hasn't replied to you in over 4 hours. You are trying to start it back up again as per usual.

Just get back to the topic will you.

Ill start it off. Leicester fans who do you want to see in you're 1-7 next season. Joonas Kylmakorpi? Kim Nilsson?

You will be able to quote me plenty of anti Poole posts then in the past week or 2. Feel free to back up your claim or otherwise we have another liar on the thread.

I'm not a fan of KK whoever he rides for so you need to be a bit more inventive than that.

Care to quote me any posts I've made negatively about Brady or Kyle???

I could do with a laugh so I will wait for those QUOTES only.

Care to move it on please?

Not sure I'd be aiming for either Nilson or Kylmakorpi... People suggesting Masters may not be at Wolves on some of the other threads, I'd absolutely love to have Sam back and I know he was hoping to get a Lions contract the past season. Adding Sam to Houggard would give us a very solid top 2. Summers was very good for us last season, Lawson looks like he'll be available and has always been a popular guest for Leicester and to have Klindt back as skipper would be brilliant on his average! Auty is another one I'd love to see involved, always gives his all and seems to genuinely want to ride for Leicester. Not sure how many points that would leave for the final rider, as people are saying Wozniak will not be racing in England this year, which is a shame

I can find plenty but I cant be bothered to waste my time with you. You are impossible to have a mature conversation with. Also this is Leicester's thread not ours.

You're obsession to knock KK down at any opportunity is embarrassing. You say KK isn't loyal to doing a full British calendar but funny enough KK still has a higher average than Freddie Lindgren.

Please don't waste anymore time with me then.

You were asked a simple question to provide proof to back up your claim and you failed. Like liars do.

Happy to move on now we have established that your claimed has failed.

I'm ready for an adult conversation too, just need you to raise that bar.

It is a great shame if it is true that Woz is not riding over here next year, he had just started to get things together with riding British tracks, is there a reason for him not riding other than the Poless again telling him that he can't ride over here again. I think they are far to dominating when it comes to telling riders what they can and can not do.

Masters would be brilliant for you guys. Hougaard may go back to BV. Lawson would be a shoe in if Leicester announce a new race night. Richard has always done relatively well around Leicester.

Masters would be awesome, but depends on the payments from new owners, as he didn't race for us last year as we were rumoured to have offered him far too little in terms of wages. Houggard doesn't seem to be in the Aces teams discussed on their thread, as I thought he would have been there, so hopefully back at Leicester. Lawson would be excellent (and be one of the two required Brits) should he be announced as a Lion.

A lot of this depends on who Norrie hasn't upset, and that only leaves a handful of riders!

• Like 1

It is a great shame if it is true that Woz is not riding over here next year, he had just started to get things together with riding British tracks, is there a reason for him not riding other than the Poless again telling him that he can't ride over here again. I think they are far to dominating when it comes to telling riders what they can and can not do.

It wouldn't be too much of a surprise though , the poles are now using the Uk as a cheap training scheme ,just like the Australians have been doing for years ,

.......beckettlion............. Not sure how many points that would leave for the final rider, as people are saying Wozniak will not be racing in England this year, which is a shame.

Woryna is looking for a team in the UK. ;)

Edited by Gemini

What I think you will end up with is this.

1. Kylmakorpi 9.35

2. Lawson 8.22

3. Buczkowski 8.43

4. Wozniak 8.28

5. Summers 8.57

6. S. Lambert 5.25

3.19 left for a No.7

1. Kylmakorpi 9.35

2. Lawson 8.22

3. Buczkowski 8.43

4. Wozniak 8.28

5. Summers 8.57

6. S. Lambert 5.25

3.19 left for a No.7

I would like to see A J at No1. Forget Lambert. Nilsson instead of Wozza if he's not riding GB next season.. I don't know what that would leave for 2 reserves?

Being part of the original team in helping the fantastic set of fans and Mr Hensley in gaining planning permission for Beaumont Park, I truly hope a good promoter can be found to take the club forward.

I think it needs some one willing to focus their full attention on it and get the publicity and sponsorship it requires. So much potential and a really great set of fans. Good luck!

• Like 4

1. Kylmakorpi 9.35

2. Lawson 8.22

3. Buczkowski 8.43

4. Wozniak 8.28

5. Summers 8.57

6. S. Lambert 5.25

3.19 left for a No.7

Would love to see Buzz back in Lions colours but I'd be surprised. Don't think we'll see Lambert here, couldn't get to grips with our track. Doesn't sound like Wozniak will be back at Leicester next year. Would be surprised if Auty isn't in the septet

It wouldn't be too much of a surprise though , the poles are now using the Uk as a cheap training scheme ,just like the Australians have been doing for years ,

You couldn't be further from the truth. Szymon would happily ride in England next year if he was offered a good enough deal. He would have been happy to stay at Leicester if it was better organised behind the scenes.

jchapman I know just the person to run and relaunch Leicester, It has to be someone that knows the sport inside and out lots of experience,sensible with money and can prepare a good track

Yeh, his dad buster