British Speedway Forum

Leicester Lions 2017

What bloody planet is Jim Lynch on? In this week's speedway star he's telling the Lions supporters not to worry about the thrashing at Somerset and the defeat at Poole as Somerset was dusty and Poole was a good meeting. He then says "It's the next two fixtures which are both at home which are the important ones for us". So Jim, the away fixtures don't matter then? And this from a team manager who's team has lost more home meetings than it's won so far. He comes across as someone who has no passion and couldn't really care less if we win or lose. Time to get rid of him as well as Bjerre and Garrity.

Edited by Liontamer

If as is being reported elsewhere Jason Garrity is out for a month or so - we should be looking to bring in another rider - up to an 6.44 ? Wonder if Gomolski would come back on 6.43 ? Maybe Justin Sedgmen ? Kevin Wolbert ?

It would be no surprise to me if young Mr Gomolski shows up again on the south coast before long.

Barker has just been signed by Rye House but it does mean that Kennett becomes available instead

Gordon Kennett would be better than Edward.

With what is available now,team changes are more like musical chairs for the sake of it. If Edward Kennett was chopped because he was struggling away from Rye House, why sign him? And as somebody has said, Garrity will probably be fit again before the August fixtures come along. Scaphoids are notoriously tricky though

Perhaps they've got a load of 1p coins they want to get rid of? :lol: Shops usually charge £9.99p or £19.99p etc. because it makes us gulible customers think something is cheaper as £9.99 sounds better than £10. Anyway is Leicester still running? :wink: Seems ages since there was a match and unfortunately I've got to miss this one as we'll be on holiday.

What a silly price to charge! Why not just a tenner! I would have thought that the least they could do would be to give all season ticket holders a free programme, especially as there have been reports on here about the poor quality of the food on offer at BP.!

Along with the food at Peterborough, it's the worst I've ever tasted at speedway.

These days I'm on special dietary needs, so can't generally eat what's available at stadiums around the country.

Along with the food at Peterborough, it's the worst I've ever tasted at speedway.

These days I'm on special dietary needs, so can't generally eat what's available at stadiums around the country.

Food at Peterborough gave me chronic food poisoning.

The 'food' at Leicester is diabolical and extortionate. Eat before entering these stadiums!

Now that the admission price for adults for the Swindon TV match has been reduced to £9.99 it would be nice if the management would give all season ticket holders a voucher on entry for either a fee drink or a hot dog to compensate them for their losses. :party::party::party:

the new management lost at least 1 regular this season ,by failing to honour the Kings lynn rain off , saved themselves £17 ,and cost themselves a season ticket , clever !!

What a silly price to charge! Why not just a tenner! I would have thought that the least they could do would be to give all season ticket holders a free programme, especially as there have been reports on here about the poor quality of the food on offer at BP.!

if BT are covering the cost , it should be free , get loads in and , Just maybe some will come back and pay