British Speedway Forum

Wolves 2017

If Wolves replaced Masters (Mr Aussie two-jobs),Skornicki (Polish) and Clegg with King, Kerr and Bates you should win the league

Masters or King? .... Masters

Skornicki or Kerr? .....Skornicki atm

Bates or Clegg.... Bates, but Clegg is still improving. So yep...great idea to weaken the team.

Edited by superguest
  • Like 3

Australians shouldn't have second jobs unless it's a last resort with no alternative.

The door should be firmly shut on Poles in response to the hostile and anti-British measures their league is introducing.

Keep Clegg if you like.

Australians shouldn't have second jobs unless it's a last resort with no alternative.

The door should be firmly shut on Poles in response to the hostile and anti-British measures their league is introducing.

Keep Clegg if you like.

But Poles like Skornicki put there British commitments first so we shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

• Like 3

If Wolves replaced Masters (Mr Aussie two-jobs),Skornicki (Polish) and Clegg with King, Kerr and Bates you should win the league

The three riders you are suggesting as replacements have very poor form around Monmore compared to the riders already in the squad so your suggestion that we would win the league with them in the squad is off the mark.

But Poles like Skornicki put there British commitments first so we shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

Adam seems to have turned his back on Poland as he is riding on an ACU licence rather than a Polish one.

• Like 1

The three riders you are suggesting as replacements have very poor form around Monmore compared to the riders already in the squad so your suggestion that we would win the league with them in the squad is off the mark.

Adam seems to have turned his back on Poland as he is riding on an ACU licence rather than a Polish one.

Exactly, which makes the comment from HM all the more ludicrous.

Keep Clegg if you like.

Masters is not likely to turn his back on the British league. Until he does - it would be harsh for him to loose his job due to the coventry saga. Skornicki is a wolves riders and has more of an alligence with wolves fans than any British rider currently riding. Plus hes riding on a SCB licence anyhow. Id have signed Kerr had we gone a different route team building wise , but King is more of a big track rider tbh.

Sounds like youre a right bunch of woolly liberal do-gooders. Put your Nation first.

And sounds like you like to pick on Wolves and make an example of there team building structure.

You would have more credibility if you selected other top flight teams with a similar point if view.

Someone clearly has an issue with Wolves, mask your nation first argument that's now not believable.

King is generally tripe around Monmore. Bet you would have loved us to be weaker to suit your so called nation first argument, fooling no one.

• Like 1

If you don't fancy Kingy there's always Garrity.

Kingy can then go to Somerset (instead of Grazjonek) or to Poole (instead of Kasperjak). I'd suggest Leicester also (instead of Gomolski) but don't think he'd be allowed to.

If you don't fancy Kingy there's always Garrity.

Kingy can then go to Somerset (instead of Grazjonek) or to Poole (instead of Kasperjak). I'd suggest Leicester also (instead of Gomolski) but don't think he'd be allowed to.

It doesn't matter what you suggest.

There is a children's section though if you want to post your fantasies in there.

I see Leicester have developed some backbone and done the right thing by King and Bates.

This country has become a soft pushover, too much sentimentality around, and this seems to be epitomised around Monmore Green and other places.

When I was shown the door by Kenya after building and running a business, it was a case of get out now, you take nothing with you.

I didn't moan about it, its life and now in my 80's I'm still farming and farting.