British Speedway Forum

Wolves 2017

What?

There was a reference to the TV show 'the undatables', a reference to his 'dummy boy cook' insult, his repeated 'jackanory' comments, a reference to one of his fake fb accounts and that he dishes the crap out but is the first to complain when he gets it back.

Oh, and that it isn't that hard to find an argument he's involved in.

Sorry my mistake ....I thought you had been rightfully banned....Do you think your post was within the guidelines of the forum ?...

It's not his wife because it's a fake account, I'm pretty sure his real account is the one with Lindgren in the cover photo (that's the one relating to the name he had in his profile until I helped him out) and there's no wife mentioned in that account.

I can see why it looked offensive but even I draw the line somewhere.

To me it looked very offensive...I am glad it was withdrawn

• Like 1

True....but after the horrible post he put on here last night (which has been withdrawn)...I would hope it is a ban

never saw it although I know he quoted me and it appeared to be withdrawn. No surprise if it was derogatory as it's his default setting.

What?

There was a reference to the TV show 'the undatables', a reference to his 'dummy boy cook' insult, his repeated 'jackanory' comments, a reference to one of his fake fb accounts and that he dishes the crap out but is the first to complain when he gets it back.

Oh, and that it isn't that hard to find an argument he's involved in.

as expected a low below the belt personal attack. It's what I would have expected. You may have noticed the comments on this thread are in the positive towards me even from those I used to disagree with. Best ignore that part.

Must be gutting for you having posters speaking positively about my posts. It's a shame really as because poor Fred (or his other multi alias drop the cog) got banned for going to far and has never been able to move on since. How sad.

as for 'fake fb aliases', never had never will. Am happy to swear on my mother's life on that and anyone that knows me will know I had a torrid 2016 with my mom being ill who is now thankfully much better.

The truth is Fred has never moved on from being banned for something HE said about my post so is only to happy to try drag me down to his foul low limits.

I leave the vile personal attacks to you. Nobody does it better. If only anyone cared tho.

To be honest I've only seen trailers to the undatables so I'm not sure if that was considered offensive although I did refer to the programme last year without any censure and the post is still available suggesting it is acceptable.

The rest of the post was simply batting back stuff that he's posted on here at some time or another, the insults and references to fake accounts, even the idea of suggesting he is a fantasy speedway rider was inspired by his trolling of another poster who has said he has ridden a speedway bike. His back catalogue of trolling is extensive and I do refer to it for inspiration if need be.

Thankfully there is nothing fake about my life or what I discuss. But good luck trying to defame me, looks like it's not working.

It's not his wife because it's a fake account, I'm pretty sure his real account is the one with Lindgren in the cover photo (that's the one relating to the name he had in his profile until I helped him out) and there's no wife mentioned in that account.

I can see why it looked offensive but even I draw the line somewhere.

As already discussed there is no fake account, it's something you have fabricated to defame me. I have already sworn on my mother's life that no such thing exists. I'd suggest that's the end of that.

Wouldn't be the first time flange had posted a derogatory comment about someone's wife/kids...

Has form for being a vile character who goes there with personal attacks. No one would be surprised if he is banned again as he must be offensive to many.

Fred has personal beef with me for being banned for something he said in attacking me.

Yet he is still happy to suggest I have special needs (the basis of the undateables TV programme).

Sadly he does not learn.

Edited by stevebrum

To be honest I've only seen trailers to the undatables so I'm not sure if that was considered offensive although I did refer to the programme last year without any censure and the post is still available suggesting it is acceptable.

The rest of the post was simply batting back stuff that he's posted on here at some time or another, the insults and references to fake accounts, even the idea of suggesting he is a fantasy speedway rider was inspired by his trolling of another poster who has said he has ridden a speedway bike. His back catalogue of trolling is extensive and I do refer to it for inspiration if need be.

You really do need to get some new material. It has been confirmed by many posters that Stevebrum rides amateur speedway and fair play to him for having the balls to go out and do that. He doesn't seek any credit for it, however he will rightfully defend himself when he is falsely accused of making things up.

• Like 2

Yet ANOTHER massive whooossshhhhh!

You even quoted the post which gives the game away!!!

There has been 'no whoosh'. Nor was there one on the Belle Vue thread where you attempted to engage Fourentee in a battle of wits and well and truly came out on the short end of the stick.

Go on, I'll indulge you, what 'post' has given the 'game away'.... ?

Its the one you quoted, I got the inspiration for the jackanory fantasy speedway rider from brum's own trolling!

As for the Belle Vue thread, we were discussing the value of Belle Vue signing Jacobs, fourenteen thought the point of the discussion was something about the importance of away points which was the polar opposite of the discussion.

You don't need to explain the Belle Vue thread to me. As said, you tried to engage in a battle of wits and ended up tying yourself in knots.

So no 'quote' then? I'm not interested in the 'inspiration' for your false statements, what proof do you have that Steve's claim of being an amateur speedway riders is false?

Standard brum response.

Ignores his pathetic insult of Craig Cook and the fact he dreamt up the fantasy speedway rider and jackanory trolls all by himself.

Several personal insults (as usual) an attempt to take some sort of moral high ground by referring to his mother, still goes on about multi alias as though it matters and decides he is special needs (eh?) when he didn't even read the post, the one that offended someone because it described someone who doesn't exist as 'ugly'.

You were referring to a programme you admitted you haven't watched and for some reason decided to somehow try and link me too it (assuming you saw the clips of the programme and thought it was worthy of mocking) - that's great, mocking people with special needs.

What a vile character you are for even linking such a programme for mockery.

What a shame that this thread that had turned into a more respectable one has to be spoiled by the usual suspect trying to bring the tone down to abuse.

I like how you conveniently ignore me swearing on my mother's life I don't have a fake fb or forum account.

At least it's out their for sensible posters to know that yours is just an attempt to defame. Again.

I'd like to know what personal insults I have made of you??

You make vile comments so how is that a personal insult.

You don't believe I ride amateur speedway , I can live with that.

Carry on the usual personal attacks tho. I'm sure you will offend someone eventually.

So no 'quote' then? I'm not interested in the 'inspiration' for your false statements, what proof do you have that Steve's claim of being an amateur speedway riders is false?

He thinks he is 'clever' using my wording of how I described Robert72 of his claim he was a rider of note.

Something he has never backed up or seems able to.

I have made an honest statement about my ability. No need to lie but it's good ammunition for a supposed clever thinker like Fred. Apparently.

How was it mocking?

If it isn't mocking why mention a programme about people with special needs in relation to me that others have taken offence at??

Explain.

Indeed why should anyone be trolled incessantly just because they don't satisfy your need for his claim backed up?

Its a dating programme for people who struggle to get dates? What's that got to do with special needs?

They took offence because I described a fictional wife as 'ugly'. It can't be your wife though can it? You've sworn on your mothers life that you don't have any fake accounts.

As I said you haven't seen the programme. The people who 'struggle to get dates' all have special needs. That's the basis of the programme. Try watching it or reading about it before you get things wrong again.

So I ask again why are you using a TV programme about people with special needs who are "undateable" in comparison to me on a forum.

If you would like to admit you misunderstood what the programme was about then you might save a little face.

Even so, using your logic why compare me to someone who apparently is undateable?? The relevance or just a cheap snide comment.

Take your pick.

I don't have a fake fb account or forum account so no I have no reason to lie, why would I?

But to describe ANYONE'S wife as ugly is despicable anyway. But I'm not surprised that is what you claimed.

Have no idea which fb account you are referring too as I only have one. The content of which is nothing to do with you anyway.

You seem to have grasped the jackanory speedway rider thing, if you think that through you might get the rest of it as well.

I am very relaxed describing someone who doesn't exist as ugly, I wouldn't call your real wife ugly though.

Good luck with not getting called out again tho.

And hopefully you won't use a programme about people with special needs as a form of mockery in the future also.

Hopefully we can now get our Wolves thread back, fingers crossed for normality to return.