British Speedway Forum

Wolves 2017

It's just annoying when you can tell a rider is not interested and not putting any effort in, just pootling round at the back, and it must have been very obvious that day for me to remember.

Best top 3 probably, not top 5. That said in the play-offs Thorsell & Masters were drivel.

43 points plus 6 bonus were their combined totals across the four meetings. (Remember Thorsell missed the home leg against Poole.)

Or, if you prefer, they both averaged 7 points overall.

Perhaps you and I have different definitions of 'drivel'.

• Like 4

Comic post of the month.

Masters & Thorsell were both awful in Dorset, not much better in Manchester. The fact that Kurtz was unable to complete a lap of Monmore, Buskowski was also utter pants & Lindback far from brought his A game. In the semi.

Wolves will be tragic away from Monmore next season.

Masters & Thorsell were both awful in Dorset, not much better in Manchester. The fact that Kurtz was unable to complete a lap of Monmore, Buskowski was also utter pants & Lindback far from brought his A game. In the semi.

If we can be tragic this season, particularly in the play offs and still be crowned champions i think I will be happy with that.

Wolves will be awful in 2017 Col, we get that's what you think.

Looks like you are in a lonely club with that thought however.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

If we can be tragic this season, particularly in the play offs and still be crowned champions i think I will be happy with that.

Wolves will be awful in 2017 Col, we get that's what you think.

Looks like you are in a lonely club with that thought however.

I have noticed that you are as bad as Starman when someone doesn't say anything positive about Wolves or its riders. So what if someone thinks you are plop on paper. I thought you would finish bottom last year and told everyone that and only 1 person looked stupid at the end of the year! Maybe just accept not everyone agrees with you and see how the season goes.

I dont agree, you clearly want them to be tragic. Put Manzares in the team that would make them tragic!

I remember when you were a decent poster who knew his stuff.

You're sinking ever closer to Starman levels.

no... it can't be surely.... I don't believe it... could it be they are the same one person... :D

only joking.. good statement though..

Wolves will be knocking on the door come play-offs, no doubt about it.

You should check the facts before posting such sweeping statements.

Thorsell had four rides at Poole, scoring 8 points. Masters also had four rides, scoring 6 plus one bonus.

'Awful'?

Not really.

Edited by 847084
  • Like 1

I remember when you were a decent poster who knew his stuff.

You're sinking ever closer to Starman levels.

Agree.Up till four months ago his posts were reasonably sensible.

Only since Dr Frankenstein got a few of his cells muddled up and the brain transplant went horribly wrong,that Col,s attitude has changed.

I blame Nicolai Klindt :D ,Everything was quite normal till he appeared on the scene.

• Like 3