British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2017

Fair enough , everybody is entitled to their opinion . But that's not exactly what he said, is it ?

No combo was mentioned ,

Quote ....

" can't imagine many Lynn fans would swap ANY of who we have for 2017 for either rider "

I assumed that it would go without saying that any changes would need to adhere to the points limit. Otherwise yes, I'd have loved Cook and Fricke rather than Huckenbeck and Bailey. How about Zagar for Rose while we're at it :D

• Like 1

I assumed that it would go without saying that any changes would need to adhere to the points limit. Otherwise yes, I'd have loved Cook and Fricke rather than Huckenbeck and Bailey. How about Zagar for Rose while we're at it :D

Ok ,, fair enough

My mistake , :oops::lol:

• Like 1

While I can understand unusual suspects brum and ns liking a post asking for links, and wishing someone 'good luck' looking for them, after it was explained that there aren't any links, but tsunami? Surely you're not that thick are you?

You know better than that. Didn't think you were that thick to think it.

• Like 1

Fair enough , everybody is entitled to their opinion . But that's not exactly what he said, is it ?

No combo was mentioned ,

Quote ....

" can't imagine many Lynn fans would swap ANY of who we have for 2017 for either rider "

Ok but surely it is implicit that that is within the team building rules? Why would you swap cook for batch if it meant you had an illegal team?

Edit: gordon Bennett has already posted the same thing.

Edited by waihekeaces1

Ok but surely it is implicit that that is within the team building rules? Why would you swap cook for batch if it meant you had an illegal team?

Edit: gordon Bennett has already posted the same thing.

Crossed wires i think ?

Mainly on my part ( apologies )

Apart from Holder , there is nobody on Lynn I'd prefer over Cook or Fricke , that's the point i was trying to make

i wasn't really factoring team building into it .

Edited by WestGorton1884

Brummmm trolling again with his jackanory fantasy speedway and multi aliases Facebook accounts, shame facebook doesn't keep you in check, sad sad man.

Jeez!! Its worse than ever! Quite how the mods don't ban this pestilence (to use a phrase he used on one of his Facebook profiles when he thought I had been on a wolves Facebook page) is astonishing. Nobody argues as much as brum, the term keyboard warrior was never so appropriate.

How you get away with lying so much I will never know but think we have all got used to it.

No idea what other Facebook profiles you think I have but I have already sworn on my mother's life that that is a lie.

Multi poster who argues and gets personal is the perfect description of a troll.

Shame you got banned and can't get over it, oh and can't get many likes on here. :rofl:

Keep the lies and insults coming, it's your default setting.

Edited by stevebrum

I'm sure Buster would like a word with YOU after what you called him - you really are a very sad and bitter individual .

Attack the post not the poster.

You've not responded to any point I've made even when I'm only referencing information already out there. Your doing the social media equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears while shouting na na na!

This is a shame as I'd genuinely like to know yours and other people's thoughts on these published stories as I think this kind of thing effects the sport as a whole.

Isn't that what the BSF is for?

So, what's the latest on the situation?

The squabblers are winning at the moment. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Sorry to be so flippant but the carry on here is ridiculous.

Every time I get a Reply Notification e-mail for this Thread I look straight away for, hopefully, good news about the 'Aces'.

What do I get?

People acting like bloody kids.

I wish they would p*ss off and start a Thread for Squabblers only.

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 8

Exactly! Have a look at your content, 90%+ plus of your posts are immature arguments, your posting history doesn't lie, unlike you.

Go and find another thread to troll.

Only you lie.

Don't bring me into a discussion that I have nothing to do with and then I won't need to reply to your trolling.

Just a thought.

I'm happy to leave it there.

• Like 1

Think FF & Ouch have got their points across & they detest Buster.

We get it :rolleyes:

Thankfully most Belle Vue fans have taken the situation with a bit more grace.

I'd just suggest that everyone else just leave the pair to spit their bile and we'll just keep to real news

• Like 2

Think FF & Ouch have got their points across & they detest Buster.

We get it :rolleyes:

Thankfully most Belle Vue fans have taken the situation with a bit more grace.

I'd just suggest that everyone else just leave the pair to spit their bile and we'll just keep to real news

Ouch and FF in agree shocker ..it's like there the same person

• Like 4

You seem to follow brum around on this forum, is that why you've trolled this thread? You must read all his arguing almost first hand, its not nice is it?

I've said it before with brum, never look a gift horse in the mouth when an opportunity to show it up for lying, multi- Facebook accounts, jackanory, personal insults, hypocrisy etc etc by firing it right back at him.

It's the gift that keeps giving which is another brum phrase when he's dishing out the personal insults isn't it?

I don't do trolling i leave that to you!

• Like 2

Typically hypocritical from the forum troll. Lies, multiple facebook accounts and of course the endless double standards.

Stay away from this thread troll.

Sleep tight.

Of course you wouldn't have left it there.

Such is the arrogance of a liar being called out yet again.

DO NOT tell me where to post and where to reply.

I say again, I'm happy to leave it there unless you want to continue to troll and lie.

It's up to you.

Hopefully the trolls have slithered back into their respective ponds and we can go back to discussing what matters, talking of which.....

At the risk of sounding like the idiot from the bspa there will be news this week, probably on Thursday. The only reason for the delay has been getting everyone together to make the announcement.

There is no link.

Can we have a link to verify that please

• Like 1