British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2017

I'd be intrigued to know who Cook and/or Fricke would have been signed instead of if these poaching rumours are correct. Can't imagine too many Lynn fans would swap any of who we have for 2017 for either rider.

Really ?

Personally I'd have Fricke or Cooik over batch

• Like 1

Maybe just maybe Buster was prepared to take over Belle Vue IF no other promoters could be found. That's speculation but in the absence of any credible source to the contrary it's just as likely as the scenario you are trying to paint.

There was always a credible promoter (and if he's reading this he's probably shocked to read me post that after some of my comments about him!) in place and ready to take over from some point during last season. But the BSPA jumped in and scuppered that one

you no for a fact that MCC thought Buster was a pikey ?? Link please you no for a fact that Buster didn't return phone calls ?? Link please and you no for a fact that Buster tried to sign Cook and Fricke ?? Again link please . As I very much doubt you will find these links as I previously posted Made up news . Good luck hunting for those links

"I cannot give links about the pikey and calls information so your welcome to discount that if you insist.

I cannot provide a link to Busters poaching but it must be fairly easy for you to clarify these issues with your promoter and report back"?

Did you not read the above in my last post??

The fact you cannot take in information presented to you explains the lack of understanding in your first post.

Speak to your promoter about the above and get back to me, oh and maybe reread this a few times so as not to waste people's time on here with silly questions.

Really ?

Personally I'd have Fricke or Cooik over batch

But this would severely weaken Lynn's bottom end.So i see where GB is coming from.With the averages as they are you would have to have Batch from a team building side of things.But on one to ones,then yes you probably would have Cook and Fricke over Batchelor.

• Like 2

"I cannot give links about the pikey and calls information so your welcome to discount that if you insist.

I cannot provide a link to Busters poaching but it must be fairly easy for you to clarify these issues with your promoter and report back"?

Did you not read the above in my last post??

The fact you cannot take in information presented to you explains the lack of understanding in your first post.

Speak to your promoter about the above and get back to me, oh and maybe reread this a few times so as not to waste people's time on here with silly questions.

not sure if the word pikey is the sort of description of someone should even be allowed on this forum and I really hope someone shows Buster what you put - as silly questions pml if you didn't post made up news we wouldn't even be having this conversation . Enjoy your day sun beam

Hardly a direct comparison, they are on nearly a 3 point higher average! Would have meant a totally different kl line up, I'd assume it would have been for Leicester not kl?

Did you read GBs original post ?

Obviously Cook and Frickes average is higher ,

But given the choice I'd prefer to try and fit them in my 7

Edited by WestGorton1884

Did you read GBs original post ?

Obviously Cook and Frickes average is higher ,

But given the choice I'd prefer to try and fit them in my 7

Yes I read his post. And I agree with him.

You'd have had to go cook and a 2 pointer instead of batch and huckenbeck. Which would have left 2 x 2 pointers army reserve. Batch has far more potential to improve his average than cook/fricke and huckenbeck should hold his average. So I agree with Gordon Bennett that most km fans wod rather the combo they have gone with.

• Like 3

not sure if the word pikey is the sort of description of someone should even be allowed on this forum and I really hope someone shows Buster what you put - as silly questions pml if you didn't post made up news we wouldn't even be having this conversation . Enjoy your day sun beam

this will confirm it, Moderators?? http://metro.co.uk/2007/12/13/pikey-is-now-a-race-hate-word-583752/

I answered your questions you dodged mine or you are just plain ignorant.

Either way you are a waste of space. I'm on hols so I am enjoying my day, sunbeam.

I answered your questions you dodged mine or you are just plain ignorant.

Either way you are a waste of space. I'm on hols so I am enjoying my day, sunbeam.

pml you are so so funny pml I'm sure some made up news will be coming our way very soon lol . Sad fact is you no absolutely nothing pml

Well people were calling Bridger a pikey which I think was bang out of order nothing was done about that!

• Like 2

Yes I read his post. And I agree with him.

You'd have had to go cook and a 2 pointer instead of batch and huckenbeck. Which would have left 2 x 2 pointers army reserve. Batch has far more potential to improve his average than cook/fricke and huckenbeck should hold his average. So I agree with Gordon Bennett that most km fans wod rather the combo they have gone with.

Fair enough , everybody is entitled to their opinion . But that's not exactly what he said, is it ?

No combo was mentioned ,

Quote ....

" can't imagine many Lynn fans would swap ANY of who we have for 2017 for either rider "

Edited by WestGorton1884

pml you are so so funny pml I'm sure some made up news will be coming our way very soon lol . Sad fact is you no absolutely nothing pml

How can it be made up news when there are links?

I no (sic) news that has been published and can provide links.

You however have provided absolutely nothing to back up what you say.

What's pml?

If you mean PMSL then it's a bit sad you find it funny trolling a thread when you have absolutely nothing to contribute save for saying you're not sure about something.

I'm not sure where the Aces bond or Sky money from November is as it's certainly not been used to pay the riders as in previous years.

I'm not sure where the money came from to pay GTR.

I'm not sure what Buster got out of the deal.

I'm not sure why you cannot clear everything up by speaking to Buster and reporting back here.

Not everything is available as a link on the internet. Ironically the like to your post claims to be an amateur speedway rider but hasn't provided a link yet but that doesn't necessarily mean he has made the whole thing up does it?

trolling again I see. The picture on my profile is from an amateur meeting and there are plenty of old videos of me and a few wolves fans having a go on YouTube. Plenty of people have vouched for me that its true so unimportant people like you are irrelevant.

While I can understand unusual suspects brum and ns liking a post asking for links,

Trolling continues I see. You are obsessed with who likes posts!

Tho its understandable in your case as someone who rarely gets them.

Last time I checked it was a free forum to post and like what I find appropriate.

We have the forum police on guard I guess, shame they can't keep in check their own multi aliases.

How can it be made up news when there are links?

I no (sic) news that has been published and can provide links.

You however have provided absolutely nothing to back up what you say.

What's pml?

If you mean PMSL then it's a bit sad you find it funny trolling a thread when you have absolutely nothing to contribute save for saying you're not sure about something.

I'm not sure where the Aces bond or Sky money from November is as it's certainly not been used to pay the riders as in previous years.

I'm not sure where the money came from to pay GTR.

I'm not sure what Buster got out of the deal.

I'm not sure why you cannot clear everything up by speaking to Buster and reporting back here.

I'm sure Buster would like a word with YOU after what you called him - you really are a very sad and bitter individual .
  • Like 1