British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2017

MY info is that the two directors of Belle Vue 2017 have appointed a CEO to run the stadium and Mark Lemon will be in charge of speedway matters. Most riders appear to have been signed which is why Ritchie Worrell knows that he is surplus to requirements.

If I had to make a guess about why the full details haven't yet been made public it would be that the new owners will want assurances about the completion of the stadium to the original specifications.

Local authority lawyers are not always the most dynamic of people, and it may simply be that the process of signing everything off is a time consuming one.

I'm sure it just malicious rumours, but have heard on grapevine that Horton and Watson have contacted "Kirby" owners about possibility of being the new home for Coventry !

Well Coventry's shale is at Kirky lane

In case this is aimed at me, as I used that phrase, I'm an aces fan.

Its not aimed at anybody in particular , its just that I've noticed this "Anti Poole " line used a few times

Yet ive seen no posts that could be considered 'anti Poole '? , personally i think KK is a more talented rider than Cook

But id prefer Cookie's never say die attitude over most riders

and i guessed you supported the Aces due to Larry Ross ,

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

MY info is that the two directors of Belle Vue 2017 have appointed a CEO to run the stadium and Mark Lemon will be in charge of speedway matters. Most riders appear to have been signed which is why Ritchie Worrell knows that he is surplus to requirements.

If I had to make a guess about why the full details haven't yet been made public it would be that the new owners will want assurances about the completion of the stadium to the original specifications.

And if they don't get those assurances will they walk away? It is suspicious (?) that Kirky Lane as a fall back option may be being actively explored. I think if we do not get the NSS back as a speedway stadium we may never will. Lets hope that a workable compromise is worked out ASAP.

As expected you pick one line to justify your point. Wrong. I have included the unaltered post as a reference. (edited to add the original post was edited at 1.08pm yesterday for spelling as is this post to add this comment).

I'd pick Cook over KK everytime only because he gives 100 and KK rarely does and if you have ever watched KK at the green you would too and you would be foolish to suggest otherwise.

As per usual you take one part of a discussion to formulate an opinion without reading all the evidence.

So I await your apology for suggesting I said Cook is the better rider.

feel free to use my post that you mentioned I apparently said that to correct me. It's quoted above as evidence.

You have form for trying to stir and I can see no valid reason why you have taken one line of a post to mean one thing when the evidence tells you quite the opposite if that's not stirring of trolling for a reaction.

Just to confirm as a Wolves fan id take Cook over KK everytime despite KK being the better rider.

Feel free to correct me where I have said KK is the better rider and you will have your apology. In return I await mine if you can't find it.

You wrote quite clearly, "I would take Cook over KK 100 times out of 100". I didn't misread it. You said it.

However, its a pointless argument cluttering up the Belle Vue thread and I don't want to turn this into anothe Gavan V Starman or whoever he is trolling so will leave it there.

I'm sure it just malicious rumours, but have heard on grapevine that Horton and Watson have contacted "Kirby" owners about possibility of being the new home for Coventry !

Where is Kirby? Never heard of the place.

You wrote quite clearly, "I would take Cook over KK 100 times out of 100". I didn't misread it. You said it.

However, its a pointless argument cluttering up the Belle Vue thread and I don't want to turn this into anothe Gavan V Starman or whoever he is trolling so will leave it there.

Oh the irony :rofl:

• Like 2

Give up stevebrum, SS will never concede his inability to read your post fully.

• Like 2

Its not aimed at anybody in particular , its just that I've noticed this "Anti Poole " line used a few times

Yet ive seen no posts that could be considered 'anti Poole '? , personally i think KK is a more talented rider than Cook

But id prefer Cookie's never say die attitude over most riders

and i guessed you supported the Aces due to Larry Ross ,

Gavan is anti Poole, wouldn't class anyone else as that though.
  • Like 2

it's not a pointless argument because you have been caught out in a lie. So we can confirm I never said Cook is better than KK, just that I'd prefer Wolves signed Cook and not KK if there ever was a choice.

Glad it's sorted and you have been shown up again.

Sorry for the decent Aces fans that their thread has been taken over by Shovlar's none entity of a defence.

Sorted and moved on, fingers crossed. :t:

Give up stevebrum, SS will never concede his inability to read your post fully.

We all know that. It's in the public domain what his defence is, he doesn't have one.

Anyway again apologies to the sensible Aces fans for the interaction.

• Like 3

it's not a pointless argument because you have been caught out in a lie. So we can confirm I never said Cook is better than KK, just that I'd prefer Wolves signed Cook and not KK if there ever was a choice.

Sorry for the decent Aces fans that their thread has been taken over by Shovlar's none entity of a defence.

We all know that. It's in the public domain what his defence is, he doesn't have one.

Stevebrum the person who likes fall out with people on every thread plus likes to try to belittle them and also Must have the last word.

He wont he is a troll nothing more.

He likes to try and single out victims on here and makes up things to try and suit his argument.

He goes on other threads like Wolves and Leicester and belittles everything, he done it to great effect on the Coventry thread as well.

He is a liar pure and simple.

By all means disagree with someone but when you have to resort to lying about peoples posts to try and look good it shows the mans level im afraid

Get a room you 2

Stevebrum the person who likes fall out with people on every thread plus likes to try to belittle them and also Must have the last word.

Talking of trolls, here comes the main culprit.

do you ever have anything positive to say other than troll?

Don't ruin it AGAIN as per usual.

You want to drag it out I am happy to. You made a fool of yourself by saying Cook is better than KK. Saying you would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK says you think Cook is the better rider as no one with a modicum of common sense would choose an inferior rider.

Just admit that your dislike of KK, well documented on here, has clouded your judgement.

You want to drag it out I am happy to. You made a fool of yourself by saying Cook is better than KK. Saying you would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK says you think Cook is the better rider as no one with a modicum of common sense would choose an inferior rider.

Just admit that your dislike of KK, well documented on here, has clouded your judgement.

Tbf steve that is a false argument. Picking one rider over another isn't just based on who is the better rider, but also other factors such as who offers better value on their starting average and who will be available for more fixtures.
  • Like 3

so who is the better rider Holder or KK?? Holder is the better rider yet you prefer KK it's not hard to get really

Try firstly to read what people write then secondly try to understand it!!!!

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 3

Tbf steve that is a false argument. Picking one rider over another isn't just based on who is the better rider, but also other factors such as who offers better value on their starting average and who will be available for more fixtures.

I agree with that. But that isn't the point that was being made.

Are you still making a fool of yourself?

I asked you to read my post to admit you made a mistake so you are only looking silly now.

I never said Cook is better than KK. I said KK is better. Don't you read?

I said I'd prefer Cook over KK as it's a PREFERENCE.

That is allowed isn't it??

No doubt you would prefer KK over Lindgren???

But then you would because you are blue ting biased anyway.

carry it on if you want.

I was hoping you would do the decent thing and give the Aces fans back their thread a free being caught out in a lie.

• Like 1

I agree with that. But that isn't the point that was being made.

yes it was the point being made!!!! Nobody anywhere was saying Cook is better than KK!!! You are the only person trying to make it into that!!! People may prefer Cook in their team as they know what the will get and you don't always with KK. You have been made to look foolish and made things up and now can't get out of it

I asked you to read my post to admit you made a mistake so you are only looking silly now.

carry it on if you want.

I was hoping you would do the decent thing and give the Aces fans back their thread a free being caught out in a lie.

your banging your head against a brick wall!! Nobody has said Cook is the better rider so I've no idea where Shovlar gets that. Guess he loves trolling

carry it on if you want.

And you wonder why people laugh at you stevebrum, you always think your right and you always want the last word,plus you always derail non wolves threads.