Belle Vue 2017

Fricke

Sedgman

Worrall

Bjerre

Cook

Smith

Bewley

Bjerre/Worrall will swap at the first set of averages.

Bjerre needs to swap with Fricke, not Worrall first set of averages. Fricke should be at 5, Cook with Worrall at 3&4.

Aces season tickets for PL NL combined and seated in the main scout to those that joinedgrandstand offer over a £100 saving again.

The new lot are honouring the BV500 club discount of 25% off as well. Marvellous gesture.

Bv500 club had two levels of discount.

Those who paid up at the Monastery 10 years ago were promised a 25% discount as per leaflet that was distributed.

When the Green light for the stadium to be built was given after that long wait ,then BV 500 club then offered 10% discount to the newbies that then joined the 500 club in 2015 or thereabouts.

I think that will come.

When they took over three weeks ago I thought then it wouldn't be enough time to sort everything.

They've done a fantastic job in such a short time getting things sorted so I think sponsors and other initiatives will follow during the season.

I'm sure Tony and Robin will be calling a few favours in from their high profile contact lists.

• Like 1

Belle Vue's sponsor list looks a bit thin from the web site?

With all the things needing to be organised in the short time since they took over I doubt they've had time yet to be thinking of sponsors. Mark Lemon has said there just aren't enough hours in the day at the moment.

This is a steep learning curve for the new owners and CEO. I should think they will want to ensure that everything is running smoothly before they start trying to get sponsors interested. At least we've got Rentruck and Coolrunning, presumably as the team sponsors.

Heard today that Mr C Morton is living in a 2up 2down in Gorton and working as a washing machine repairer

Someone should take you to the cleaners

Well I've Surfed the web and can't find any mention of this, so if I were Mort I'd issue a Bold statement to refute these claims. He's been through the wringer recently and this new rumour will give him no Comfort, I hope he can turn the Tide soon.

Daz.

• Like 8

Chris Morton was a spectacular and exciting speedway racer but he now seems to have put his head in the sand and wants to avoid everything about the disorganised first season at the NSS. He was an active part of BVAL and shares some responsibility for how it all ended up. But it is no good just saying I want to be part of the Aces in future at the NSS - in some way ( I am sure he will in some capacity ) but his on track exploits years ago do not mean that he is exempt from criticism about his time as a promoter. I would like to think that in the next few months he will be open and honest about his time running BVAL.

Chris has been involved with the Aces for much of his life either as a fan, a rider or, a promoter. Philip Rising has previously explained that Chris very much wants to continue to be involved and so is unlikely to be making public statements.I would guess that he also has to consider anything he might say in the context of the threatened legal proceedings.

The new promotion were very complimentary about the help he has given them and the concensus of opinion of those fans I speak to is that they would like to see him have a future role with the club. The whole truth may come out one day but I don't want or need Chris to have to make some sort of public apology. His commitment to the club is beyond doubt and I am sure that he would not have deliberately done anything to harm it. That is good enough for me.

• Like 3