British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2017

Completely agree. Sedgman is a mediocre second string type rider. Never seen him do anything of note. But if his average fits he is useful in that respect.

And what exactly have Kurtz and J Holder done of any note , that elevates them over Sedgman ?

Besides being Poole riders , that is

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 3

And what exactly have Kurtz and J Holder done of any note , that elevates them over Sedgman ?

Lets see out the season and see who's right then, sha'l we..

I would say being 2016 Australian Champion and being 2016 Australian U-21 champion elevates Brady Kurtz and Jack Holder above Sedgeman.

Not sure if Sedgeman ever won the Australian U21 title though??

Jack also finished 4th (after a run off for 3rd place with Robert Lambert) in the World U-21 championship.

Edited by Scottyfan

Like they did in the Aussie championship?? :rolleyes:

Completely different situation now, both baring injuries will have good seasons.. Dear old Steve 0 is getting nervous already, and we havn't even turned a wheel yet. Bless :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Completely different situation now, both baring injuries will have good seasons..

If you say so but I seem to remember you and others say Kurtz deserved his place in the Aussie SGP because he won the Australuan Championship and here now because it doesn't suit your position, it's not relevant :rolleyes:

If you say so but I seem to remember you and others say Kurtz deserved his place in the Aussie SGP because he won the Australuan Championship and here now because it doesn't suit your position, it's not relevant :rolleyes:

He won the what ? Jeez your almost as bad as Orion... :rofl: Brady under performed at poole at times last season and he admitted that. This year im looking for a lot more improvement, and i think he will.

He won the what ? Jeez your almost as bad as Orion... :rofl: Brady under performed at poole at times last season and he admitted that. This year im looking for a lot more improvement, and i think he will.

No - never. :nono: :nono:

:t::rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

I didn't say Brady wouldn't improve on last season but Sedgmen was better than both in this year's Aussie Championships and I believe he will bring that good form into the Premiership this season. You can disagree if you want but BV have a team (if they sign Fricke and Bjerre) to reach the play-offs and go all the way this season!

• Like 2

I didn't say Brady wouldn't improve on last season but Sedgmen was better than both in this year's Aussie Championships and I believe he will bring that good form into the Premiership this season. You can disagree if you want but BV have a team (if they sign Fricke and Bjerre) to reach the play-offs and go all the way this season!

Time will tell, no you didn't say it, but you thought it.. Coming down this year so you can sit below steve again and pull a long face and get the hump when we whip you to pieces.. :rofl:

Time will tell, no you didn't say it, but you thought it.. Coming down this year so you can sit below steve again and pull a long face and get the hump when we whip you to pieces.. :rofl:

You can read thoughts too? You must be the most talented Speedway Star seller in the country! With regards your last sentence, you believe whatever you want!

What happens in the Australian champioship is irrelevant to what happens in the British league

Yet some Poole fans think it is relevant to mention Brady's win last year to win an argument. Because they didn't do so well in this year's it's irrelevant!

What the Aussies show is who was best over a number of rounds in an individual competition. If Sedgmen can bring his form to the British League then I will be happy (and BV fans)

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

You can read thoughts too? You must be the most talented Speedway Star seller in the country! With regards your last sentence, you believe whatever you want!

Yet some Poole fans think it is relevant to mention Brady's win last year to win an argument. Because they didn't do so well in this year's it's irrelevant!

What the Aussies show is who was best over a number of rounds in an individual competition. If Sedgmen can bring his form to the British League then I will be happy (and BV fans)

so if Sedgeman is such a bargain and much better than his average and we should all take notice of his Aussie form then why didn't Swindon sign him?

Neither foreverblue or starman have ever seen Sedgeman round Belle Vue, I have along with other Belle Vue fans. Believe me he was fast and in his 2 meetings at the NSS he scored 13+1.

B Kurtz on his 2 visits to the NSS scored 10. J Holder was not at either meetings so we have nothing to compare with him. As Starman said in another post "time will tell" yes it will but don't be surprised when J S outscores both BK and JH.

• Like 3

so if Sedgeman is such a bargain and much better than his average and we should all take notice of his Aussie form then why didn't Swindon sign him?

Because Mr.Rossiter decided that Bellego is a better option. Either a stroke of genius or madness. Time will tell but I know where my money is.

If the rider fifth in our averages outperforms Pooles or anybody else's third and fourth placed riders then we're laughing. I'd be happy if he just matched them tbh.

I hope all three do well as we need these lads coming through to be the heat leaders and GP stars of the future.

Neither foreverblue or starman have ever seen Sedgeman round Belle Vue, I have along with other Belle Vue fans. Believe me he was fast and in his 2 meetings at the NSS he scored 13+1.

B Kurtz on his 2 visits to the NSS scored 10. J Holder was not at either meetings so we have nothing to compare with him. As Starman said in another post "time will tell" yes it will but don't be surprised when J S outscores both BK and JH.

I would say that Justin did quite well away from home, at home not so good but i will say the Swindon track has not been good for quite a while in my opinion.I am a fan of Justin and i wish him well i hope he has a great season for the Aces the ability is there.
  • Like 2

" you didn't say it , but you thought it "

quite possibly the most ludicrous thing ive read on this forum !

Can you read what im thinking now ??

• Like 2