British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2017

Thank you arnieg, you've saved me the trouble of searching for this info. berniev123 should of done the same.

I did not where to look to be honest and I have not the time to trawl pages.

Just think that March is a bit late, as when other teams have had problems they were shut or were closed mid season and I do not want that to happen to Belle Vue.

Perhaps the precedence set in 2011 when Peterborough and Coventry were admitted to the Elite League late set a precedence that could it be used again.

Thanks for the info as that is why I asked the question.

Edited by berniev123

Have to ask, but does anybody know of a team in any division that has been given this long to be in any League of any kind?

I do not know of one and would have thought that the BSPA would have changed the League license to an OPEN LICENCE for common sense, financial & face saving!

I have lost the will to live on this debacle weeks ago.

Feel free to discuss my post, but I would NOT allow any BV team into any league 'til 2018 at the earliest after proving themselves like others have done in the past.

I did not where to look to be honest and I have not the time to trawl pages.

Just think that March is a bit late, as when other teams have had problems they were shut or were closed mid season and I do not want that to happen to Belle Vue.

Perhaps the precedence set in 2011 when Peterborough and Coventry were admitted to the Elite League late set a precedence that could it be used again.

Thanks for the info as that is why I asked the question.

That is NOT a question berniev123 - it is a statement. :nono: :nono: :nono:

• Like 1

THEY weren't idle. It's not always advantageous to wash one's dirty linen in public. And the public don't have a divine right to know everything.

GP has decided that discretion is the better choice when looking at the bigger picture and I for one applaud him for that.

Just as speedway promoters don't have the divine right to endless streams of supporters, queuing patiently with their cash in their hands. As they don't have nowadays. Promoters have to sell what the supporters want to buy and if they get it wrong, as they have this century - it's very likely downhill all the way.

For anyone that will be Interested in what will be said.

I will be periscoping or Facebook live'ing it. Depending on the better quality.

For periscope follow my twitter PhilTheAce

Or Facebook like add Phillip John Mullard (not Phil mullard)

• Like 3

For anyone that will be Interested in what will be said.

I will be periscoping or Facebook live'ing it. Depending on the better quality.

For periscope follow my twitter PhilTheAce

Or Facebook like add Phillip John Mullard (not Phil mullard)

That is all far too technical for me. I wouldn't know where to start with periscoping (Submarine :unsure:) and Twitter (Birds :unsure:) and I'm not on Facebook either. There must be more Belle Vue Supporters like me. :unsure::blink:

Would it be possible to put a Report of the main points on here please Phil.

That is all far too technical for me. I wouldn't know where to start with periscoping (Submarine :unsure:) and Twitter (Birds :unsure:) and I'm not on Facebook either. There must be more Belle Vue Supporters like me. :unsure::blink:

Would it be possible to put a Report of the main points on here please Phil.

Yeh. I will be doing regular reports on my bellevuearmy.co.uk website. So look on there and later on in will copy and paste on here

• Like 3

Yeh. I will be doing regular reports on my bellevuearmy.co.uk website. So look on there and later on in will copy and paste on here

He needs to join the 20th century :o:D;)

• Like 1

Thank you very much indeed Phil. You are a true Gentleman. :t::approve: :approve:

He needs to join the 20th century :o:D;)

That's my problem HT. I live in the 20th Century. :o

Not the 21st. :nono: :nono:

"The Past is a foreign Country - they do things differently there" - L.P. Hartley

Yes - the 19th would do me. Red Coats and Pith Helmets. ;)

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

That is NOT a question berniev123 - it is a statement. :nono: :nono: :nono:

No but this looks like one at the beginning of his post. :lol:

Have to ask, but does anybody know of a team in any division that has been given this long to be in any League of any kind?

the chairperson has just asked/told the guests not to video the event....

a bit puzzling.

Why the need for cloak and dagger secrecy?

Surely the more publicity the better - after all the goings on a fanfare of positive PR would be just the ticket.

• Like 4

Considering the meeting is an open forum and there are people not able to attend because its a full house, asking to not film is pi55 poor. These new people come from a corporate background but need to realise sport is a different type of business with fans. Do they expect to say things that won't go reported?

Poor start.

• Like 7