British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2017

Ah, nothing quite like catching an Orion quote posted by another member.

Is he still a muppet, has he got a contribution to make, will there be a pearl of wisdom to mull over?

Muppet came the answer loud and clear. The quintessential troll, an utter irrelevance of a person who posts insults due to their inability to grasp the complexities? of the topics under discussion.

Previously funny, now just sad.

Oops forgot the emojis. Pictures help him understand a bit better. ♣️♣️

It made me laugh anyway..................................... :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I could answer that - but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. ;):rofl:

Give me Cannon and Ball anytime over the small half of the Krankies. :D

You tell em Tommy... :D

Edited by Starman2006

Muppet came the answer loud and clear. The quintessential troll, an utter irrelevance of a person who posts insults due to their inability to grasp the complexities? of the topics under discussion.

Sorry ? how many accounts do you have ? nothing more sad or feeling irrelevant than that Fred ...sorry I meant ouch :D

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Sorry ? how many accounts do have ? nothing more sad or feeling irrelevant than that Fred ...sorry I meant ouch :D

Bit wet in Swindon today Orion ?

Looking for riders to ride for less money than last season as his budget has been slashed not a good sign

Yes he has a lower budget but if the team is the 6 with bjerre as final rider then this budget team can win the league

• Like 2

Mark has said that the team is virtually complete just some final details to sort out. Could that be visas for Max and Sedgman?

If the authorities were aware of out of work riders then they might be unlucky with their visa's.

I'm sure Sedgy said that in order to have his visa paperwork sorted out by the deadline (Jan 31st I think but maybe Feb 28th?!) he had to have his club sorted out by then as the visa paperwork needed to name the club - otherwise he'd have to return to Oz and miss a whole season.!!

I'm sure Sedgy said that in order to have his visa paperwork sorted out by the deadline (Jan 31st I think but maybe Feb 28th?!) he had to have his club sorted out by then as the visa paperwork needed to name the club - otherwise he'd have to return to Oz and miss a whole season.!!

He's flying over to England this week so he has it sorted

Good to see an opportunity given to two genuinely talented riders.

Who are the rumoured 4 further signings?

Fricke

Cook

Stevie Worrall

Kenny bjerre

Sedgman

Bewley

Smith

NL

Bewley

Payne

Smith

Shuttleworth

Bickley

Luke and Ben Woodhall sharing

Andy Mellish

• Like 1

With Smith and Bewley who has 1st Choice BV or Glasgow when there's a fixture clash, and there are many

Glasgow on Smith not sure who has first shout on Bewley though as he belongs to BV but was named in the Glasgow team first , sure somebody in the know will let us know on that one.