British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2017

You want to drag it out I am happy to. You made a fool of yourself by saying Cook is better than KK. Saying you would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK says you think Cook is the better rider as no one with a modicum of common sense would choose an inferior rider.

Just admit that your dislike of KK, well documented on here, has clouded your judgement.

As a Wolves fan I would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK as well.

If I was a Poole fan, different story.

• Like 5

And you wonder why people laugh at you stevebrum, you always think your right and you always want the last word,plus you always derail non wolves threads.

Who had the last word on the PK thread?

Anyway happy trolling as always.

Can we let the Aces fans have their thread back PLEASE? :rolleyes:

You want to drag it out I am happy to. You made a fool of yourself by saying Cook is better than KK. Saying you would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK says you think Cook is the better rider as no one with a modicum of common sense would choose an inferior rider.

Just admit that your dislike of KK, well documented on here, has clouded your judgement.

No, there's potentially lots of reasons you would chose one rider over another, certainly not just because u think they are a better rider.
  • Like 1

Pay attention, Shoveller - because, as you say, of a dislike of KK, a preference for Cook has been made

Nowhere in that is there any suggestion that Cook is a better rider than KK

I would never have preferred, say, Ove Fundin or Barry Briggs at Brandon to Nigel Boocock

In that I am not saying that LBB was a better rider than those multi world champions

Stop shovelling your usual @@@@ and give this thread back to Belle Vue

• Like 6

As a fan who has had both riders ride for my club, I feel more qualified than yourself to give a personal feeling on who of the 2 riders gave more commitment and effort to my club.

Cookie,Cookie,Cookie.

Would I have KK back as a number 1, yes, but Cookie would still be the rider who gives 100%,100% of the time. And that Steve is what people are trying to get you to understand.

• Like 5

As a fan who has had both riders ride for my club, I feel more qualified than yourself to give a personal feeling on who of the 2 riders gave more commitment and effort to my club.

Cookie,Cookie,Cookie.

Would I have KK back as a number 1, yes, but Cookie would still be the rider who gives 100%,100% of the time. And that Steve is what people are trying to get you to understand.

. All riders give 100% they get paid by what points they score

I'd take Cookie over most riders in this league , he genuinely cares about the club he rides for

A Belle Vue legend in the making ,

Absolutely, there's not a team in the UK that wouldn't mind Cook in their side.

It's not just Belle Vue he gives everything for.

His time at Edinburgh and short spell at Peterborough was 100% effort all the time.

Any guest bookings taken 100% commitment for the cause.

Not very often you'll hear "Cook just trundling around at the back".

If there was 1 unfortunate thing with Cook, it's the fact he came into the sport so late.

Had he started out 3-4 years earlier he'd be right up there.

Even now, he's playing catch-up in terms of gaining experiences on the continent.

• Like 4

The discussion isnt about preferring Cook over KK and for whatever reason Shovlar decides to blatantly lie on his posts.

Told me and Stevbrum we think that Cook is better than KK. Nobody said that yet he feels the need to post it.

KK is the better rider but for team building you may want Cook.

Shovlar has been most vocal about how KK is better for Poole than Holder due to the averages, so why is it any different if Belle Vue fans want Cook?

The man has been made to look what he is a troll and a liar

• Like 1

When Craig is interviewed on TV you can see how committed he is to his club and speedway as a whole hope he comes out this season as our no 1 rider for gb.like somebody said earlier how good he could have been if he started earlier in his career good luck Craig for the season ahead.shame you not at Poole though

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to Aces Team Manager Mark Lemon. Hope he enjoys Geneva!!!!!!! :t::t::party:

He's back now. And looking at the prices of his burger and chips I bet he's glad he is

Tbh if I was a Wolves fan I would want Cook over KK!

As a Wolves fan I would take Cook 100 times out of 100 over KK as well.

If I was a Poole fan, different story.

Agree with this. Every rider has a track they just can't get to grips with and Wolves is KK's. Just like Fricke struggles at Poole.