British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2017

No one with any kind of speedway brain would put those three over Pooles heat leaders. Well perhaps Gavan and Steve brum who somehow thinks Cook is better than KK.

Quote me where I say he is better,here is a clue you won't find it.

If you want to re-read my post without your blue tints on (virtually impossible for you to achieve I know) you will see its about as positive and constructive towards KK as I can be.

Maybe you read one line that says they are comparable but if you bothered to read the post properly you wouldn't be as embarrassed as you are likely feeling now.

Seems you are incapable of reading a post properly.

Feel free to correct me.

If you want to re-read my post without your blue tints on (virtually impossible for you to achieve I know) you will see its about as positive and constructive towards KK as I can be.

Maybe you read one line that says they are comparable but if you bothered to read the post properly you wouldn't be as embarrassed as you are likely feeling now.

Feel free to correct me.

He wont he is a troll nothing more.

He likes to try and single out victims on here and makes up things to try and suit his argument.

He goes on other threads like Wolves and Leicester and belittles everything, he done it to great effect on the Coventry thread as well.

He is a liar pure and simple.

By all means disagree with someone but when you have to resort to lying about peoples posts to try and look good it shows the mans level im afraid

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

He wont he is a troll nothing more.

He likes to try and single out victims on here and makes up things to try and suit his argument.

He goes on other threads like Wolves and Leicester and belittles everything, he done it to great effect on the Coventry thread as well.

He is a liar pure and simple.

By all means disagree with someone but when you have to resort to lying about peoples posts to try and look good it shows the mans level im afraid

We all know his game, yet calls others out for slating anything to do with Poole.

He is even slating a team who have yet to name a rider. Sometimes you can't make this stuff up!

• Like 1

"New East Manchester had forwarded the Belle Vue business plan to top business planners KPMG who had given it their approval"

Only the covenant (another MCC cock up) was to be paid over a shorter time frame. Still didn't help and would have formed part of the November discussion that was sadly prevented from taking place by Buster.

Whilst I appreciate people's point of view that DG & CM should have called off the SWC and halted the Aces season to limit further debt, imo it was better, with agreement to continue until season's end before sorting everything out with MCC,as was the plan. Just my opinion as I say.

Edited by ouch

Feel free to correct me.

You wrote, just a few days ago on this very forum, that if you had a choice of KK or Cook, you would pick Cook 100 times out of 100. To me, and others, that reads that you think Cook is a better rider than KK. So there you go. I have corrected you and await your apology. Or are you going to scamper off and alter your post?

If given the choice you don't pick the lesser rider. You are known on here to be vocal against KK as Gavan is to Poole and the reason I don't read or respond to the trolls anti Poole rhetoric.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

You wrote, just a few days ago on this very forum, that if you had a choice of KK or Cook, you would pick Cook 100 times out of 100. To me, and others, that reads that you think Cook is a better rider than KK. So there you go. I have corrected you and await your apology. Or are you going to scamper off and alter your post?

If given the choice you don't pick the lesser rider. You are known on here to be vocal against KK as Gavan is to Poole and the reason I don't read or respond to the trolls anti Poole rhetoric.

Lol hello erm if its a choice you dont pick the lesser rider???????????? I seem to think that Poole let Holder go and picked a lesser rider in KK????

Or have you ignored that???

Its about team building and if by picking Cook that gives Belle Vue better options lower down than surely its the right move??

Or is it just Poole that its ok to pick the lesser rider???? You clearly stated its the right choice for Poole to have KK over Holder so are you now changing your mind??

Please answer why its ok for you to say its ok to have KK over Holder , but not ok for Belle Vue to have Cook over KK??

Troll troll troll

• Like 4

Lol hello erm if its a choice you dont pick the lesser rider???????????? I seem to think that Poole let Holder go and picked a lesser rider in KK????

Or have you ignored that???

Its about team building and if by picking Cook that gives Belle Vue better options lower down than surely its the right move??

Or is it just Poole that its ok to pick the lesser rider???? You clearly stated its the right choice for Poole to have KK over Holder so are you now changing your mind??

Please answer why its ok for you to say its ok to have KK over Holder , but not ok for Belle Vue to have Cook over KK??

Troll troll troll

Very much doubt you will get an answer.

• Like 1

It is far from over, the BV fallout from 2016 - whoever you choose to blame and the new Promoters have not yet been accepted ( nor accepted what MCC expect of them ) it is not yet cut and dried that we will see speedway at the NSS in 2017. Hold your breath and cross your fingers.

Well, according to the BSPA the new owners have been approved by MCC, so who told you they have not been accepted, names would give us something to check your sources.

I see Gavan said, in his own words, "My opinion is that if Belle Vue had a top 3 of Cook, Fricke and Worrall then in my view it would be as good as if not better than Pooles."

If Pooles top three was Cook Fricke and Worrall I think 99% of Poole fans would think what a load of crap what the hell is going on? and think Matt Ford has lost his marbles!

No one with any kind of speedway brain would put those three over Pooles heat leaders. Well perhaps Gavan and Steve brum who somehow thinks Cook is better than KK.

At least you see through Gavans anti Poole rhetoric waihekeaces1.

As for Bridger living in Manchester, he must be in a tiny minority who move from the south coast to north west. Most Mancs live in Boscombe!

Those are not actually Mancs, they just follow/support Manchester United.lol. As for the best top 3, let's wait till the season finishes, as with KK and HA you will be very lucky if they do finish the season.

Fricke 9.92

Schlein 7.17

Bridger 8.52

Stevie 8.47

Cook 9.83

Bewley 4.00

Jack Smith 2.00

--------------------------

Its about the best I can come up, with what's left. Solid top 5, and 2 young local reserves.

Just hope riders are announced before the 2 minute warning before the first heat......

Leave R Worrall out to put L Bridger in, never.

MY info is that the two directors of Belle Vue 2017 have appointed a CEO to run the stadium and Mark Lemon will be in charge of speedway matters. Most riders appear to have been signed which is why Ritchie Worrell knows that he is surplus to requirements.

If I had to make a guess about why the full details haven't yet been made public it would be that the new owners will want assurances about the completion of the stadium to the original specifications.

• Like 9

Is anyone really saying Cook is as good as KK?

That said of course they are comparable as both ride in the EL as heat leaders.

The problem with KK is that he all to often rides at 70% so anyone that gives 100% is their equal when you look over a season long average.

One on one KK is likely to win everytime but then, as you keep pointing out he is a former world number 2 so should be head and shoulders over a rider like Cook. However he isn't. Cook finished the year with a 7.37 whilst KK was 7.91. Head and shoulders above?? Above yes. Head and shoulders no. Just over half a point better isn't head and shoulders.

KK has had one season at world class level when he finished number 2 in the world. Very much a one off as has never looked close to that in any other year.

For me despite all the arguments and discussions about KK its what they both do at our top flight level that's the only thing that's it's important. And given their averages are just over half a point in separation in the most recent season we have had they are very much comparable.

KK SHOULD be head and shoulders above a lot of riders but he isn't.

KK is likely to be the higher averaged rider every season but you never know what you are going to get with him. At his spiritual home he should have a superb season.

That said given the choice I'd have Cook 100 times out of 100 over the 2.

As expected you pick one line to justify your point. Wrong. I have included the unaltered post as a reference. (edited to add the original post was edited at 1.08pm yesterday for spelling as is this post to add this comment).

I'd pick Cook over KK everytime only because he gives 100 and KK rarely does and if you have ever watched KK at the green you would too and you would be foolish to suggest otherwise.

As per usual you take one part of a discussion to formulate an opinion without reading all the evidence.

So I await your apology for suggesting I said Cook is the better rider.

feel free to use my post that you mentioned I apparently said that to correct me. It's quoted above as evidence.

You have form for trying to stir and I can see no valid reason why you have taken one line of a post to mean one thing when the evidence tells you quite the opposite if that's not stirring of trolling for a reaction.

Just to confirm as a Wolves fan id take Cook over KK everytime despite KK being the better rider.

Feel free to correct me where I have said KK is the better rider and you will have your apology. In return I await mine if you can't find it.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

MY info is that the two directors of Belle Vue 2017 have appointed a CEO to run the stadium and Mark Lemon will be in charge of speedway matters. Most riders appear to have been signed which is why Ritchie Worrell knows that he is surplus to requirements.

If I had to make a guess about why the full details haven't yet been made public it would be that the new owners will want assurances about the completion of the stadium to the original specifications.

Guess its Richie out for one of mark lemons pals as I am pretty sure he mentioned he had agreeded term with belle vue at one of the Glasgow tigers fans nights at Ibrox sedgeman it will be then