British Speedway Forum

Warsaw Gp 13th May 2017

Good meeting, ran smoothly, and good racing.

As the results of two meetings so far - 6 of last years GP riders wont be in next year. Mmm!

I hope Freddie keeps up his form and the bubble dont burst too soon. Maybe it wont....that would be good for Gerhard engine sales.

Well Lindgren deserved that. Thought once Doyle hit the front it was game over but got beaten up by Lindgren and Magic.

So glad to see Magic put 2016 behind him. Looks fast and aggressive. Very good gp.

Janowski always has one fantastic GP. Now it's over and done with I don't expect a recurrence any time soon.

I'm not sure there are the words to describe that GP. Perfect really, what more could you ask for?

More speed for Nicki P? ;) Agreed about it being a great meeting though - and that's from a hard to please cynic!

Edit: Don't think either Nicki or Antonio did anything wrong in either of their moves in the heat, and pleased to see Emil walk away from that nasty looking crash.

Edited by June01

Best gp I've seen for a long time,and 1 of the best races in ht 12 wow what a race.

Lindgren looks the real deal this yr so far very fast and aggressive just what you need to challenge at the very top,HD luck to him👍

I called that Freddie could win tonight but wc? I really don't believe he can do it. Over a season of gps he will go missing. If he wins it i will eat my cap at Wolverhampton at the end of the season in front of everyone (well an edible version)

Tonight he deserved the win. A worthy winner.

That's not possible, Poole's last visit to Monmore is 16th August and the last GP isn't till october 28th ;):D

Edited by Wolfsbane

Those guys were so fast last night, you needed to be brave and bold to get the points that matter.

Re Pederson/Zagar. You cant block someone into the fence then simply dive for the inside position. NP fault - wrong man excluded IMO.

Re Lindback/Pederson - saw nothing wrong with Lindback move.

• Like 2

It's been mentioned that Freddie and Doyle ride over here and look sharp, which you would expect early in the season. Will be interesting later on to see if their busy schedules affect them and if they start to suffer from fatigue, as this is one of the reasons why riders opt out of the UK.

It's been mentioned that Freddie and Doyle ride over here and look sharp, which you would expect early in the season. Will be interesting later on to see if their busy schedules affect them and if they start to suffer from fatigue, as this is one of the reasons why riders opt out of the UK.

never affected doyley last season !!

Just finished watching, absolutely cracking gp. Title race absolutely wide open, half a dozen possible world champa including Freddie who tbf I had finishing towards the bottom of the field.

Last GP season for nicki and Greg? Nicki just looks slow, too early to write Greg off but hard to see him overhauling the young brigade.

• Like 1