British Speedway Forum

Speedway World Cup 2017

Madness to not have Harris in having scored a 15 max the other week. Just depends on whether you feel it's an advantage to have Lambert at reserve with Worral in or put him in the team with Ellis or Bates at reserve. Can see the sense in both.

I'd have Lambert in the squad and leave Ellis as the U21, he's not had a good start to the season in the uk but has been outscoring Bates in the U21's for the European pairs and the U21 team World Cup

Harris has to be in the team after his 15 pt max at KL the other week and his general attitude to Team GB. Lambert should be at reserve to utilise him best. Whilst for the other teams it's a pity to not see Hancock and I expect the Czechs to take 3rd place.

Edited by Islander15

Nicholls absolutely not. R Worrall not been riding top league so why would he get in ahead of his brother?

Having thought about it Lambert really has to be at reserve and has to have all his rides.....pointless to only give him two or three.

Nicholls absolutely not. R Worrall not been riding top league so why would he get in ahead of his brother?

Having thought about it Lambert really has to be at reserve and has to have all his rides.....pointless to only give him two or three.

To be honest I put Richie in because of his experience at KL but I see his brother scored 10 from 4 for BV earlier in the season.

Lambert at reserve is a giving, surely even Roscoe can see that. After that I would like to see Craig Cook, Chris Harris, Danny King be in the team, after that you are down to one of either Worrall or Scott Nicholls for the remaining place and I hope Steve Worrall gets the final place.

Have to admit I'm not sure how the U21 rule works.

Almost certainly the first 8 races will be done by the starting 1-4.

Can the U21 still take 5 rides between heats 9-20?

If so then Lambert at reserve is the only option.

Plus Harris/Cook can take a TS if needed so we could be really strong in the 2nd half of the meeting.

I do far though that we could be troubled by the Czech team.

Australia should cruise it to the final.

Have to admit I'm not sure how the U21 rule works.

Almost certainly the first 8 races will be done by the starting 1-4.

Can the U21 still take 5 rides between heats 9-20?

If so then Lambert at reserve is the only option.

Plus Harris/Cook can take a TS if needed so we could be really strong in the 2nd half of the meeting.

I do far though that we could be troubled by the Czech team.

Australia should cruise it to the final.

My post 63 answers your question.

Lewis Bridger's Twitter is funny, questioning why he and Lawson weren't contacted / selected for GB :lol:

I hope he's just having a giggle, if not that is a WTF moment

Lawson wrote an article saying Manager Rossiter didn't contact him about the training sessions pre-season despite his high ranking in the averages. Rossiter's apologised as he forgot to contact Lawson. Very shabby treatment.

• Like 1

Ellis is the strange one to me, Lawson a much better bet. Maybe he has a few U21 in case of injuries?

Rosco doesn't like Lawson for some reason, that's been made clear in the past.

Rosco is a complete and utter plonker, always had been , always will be.

Edited by E I Addio