British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

nope and nor do you nine team's in the league hope we have got a better team at least I see the bigger picture that's more than I can say for you

Not interested mate. Poole are in the business of winning. :party:

just see who i was replying to who is only interested in poole not the bigger picture im sure you see the wider aspect of speedway :rofl:

you will be banging your head against a brick wall trying to talk to him. He has gone on most threads today having a pop at Swindon and Somerset.

Its heart warming to see that even the true Poole fans realise what a fool he is and are embarrassed by him

• Like 4

I know that the person you refer to is a bit narrow minded but the problems speedway have are down to all clubs not seeing the bigger picture.

And acting for the overall benefit of the sport even if it means one or two clubs, who cannot or will not adapt, go to the wall.

And acting for the overall benefit of the sport even if it means one or two clubs, who cannot or will not adapt, go to the wall.

And you honestly think i want to see clubs go to the wall, right ? Wrong, But its still all about winning at the end of the day, and at Poole we are in the business of doing just that.

you will be banging your head against a brick wall trying to talk to him. He has gone on most threads today having a pop at Swindon and Somerset.

Yep another deluded post from you, seeing as i attend Somerset pretty regularly during the season.. One day you might just grow up, but i cannot see that happening anytime soon..

Edited by Starman2006

Not interested mate. Poole are in the business of winning. :party:

Not the most modest poster I have ever seen.

The post above says that.

You also call yourself 'Starman' which at first I thought that he is either a Kings Lynn fan or he is with Star Lady but appears to be neither.

• Like 1