British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

None of the article today states Hans will be number 1! Skipper yes, so gives us a potential option of having a rider on a slightly higher average.

There won't be any rush in announcing the full team, will be more to maximise local press coverage.

Shame Mr Ford could not give his life blood(fans) a tasty morsel of some kind on the live Pirate cast tonight starting at 7.30 p.m.

Would be a nice place to feed those of us impatient buggers ;-)

Having said that we are only the cannon fodder (supporters) and heaven forbid we matter. What harm would it do to announce something on Pooles own supporters webcast/radio. But then I am being impatient (not that you can tell huh ?? ;-)

thats what averages do to speedway take it or leave it unfortunatelya lot of people are leaving it

Boy who's carries the black cloud around with him doesn't realise that tho.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

I hear

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak

2. Kyle Newman

3. Brady Kurtz

4. Jack Holder

5. Hans Andersen

6. Adrian Cyfer

7. Ellis Perks

From reading the thread from the last ten pages, I think the team will be this except Todd Kurtz for Adrian Cyfer.

I think the plan was probably to have Adam Ellis on a 5.60 having read the speedway star in at No 6 but the AGM dictated otherwise.

This is just a guess opinion but it seems another strong looking side at home but may lack experience away from Wimborne Road.

Edited by Joe Beevers
  • Like 2

I agree with Joe and also throws up interesting scenario if Todd Kurtz was to score well from reserve in early part of season possibly meaning that either Newman/J.Holder/Brady Kurtz could drop into the reserve berth to maybe p/up even more rides/points although no doubt would be see-saw for that 6 slot during the season.

Suits me whichever one of the four is in the 6 slot ;-)

But - Something niggling inside tells me E.Kennett may be in there somewhere with Matt going for all round strength in depth and not an out and out number one like KK.

Would like both but that's being greedy.....

But its all about opinion - opinion and more opinion ;-)

• Like 1

Han 10.01

D.Berge 6.91

Batchelor 7.36

J.Holder 7.16

B.Kurtz 7.65

Kyle 6.31

4.60 left for a British rider

At least you haven't included Klindt. Why are all Poole fans so obsessed with getting Newman at reserve on a 6.31 average, do you rate him that low?

• Like 1

I agree with Joe and also throws up interesting scenario if Todd Kurtz was to score well from reserve in early part of season possibly meaning that either Newman/J.Holder/Brady Kurtz could drop into the reserve berth to maybe p/up even more rides/points although no doubt would be see-saw for that 6 slot during the season.

Suits me whichever one of the four is in the 6 slot ;-)

But - Something niggling inside tells me E.Kennett may be in there somewhere with Matt going for all round strength in depth and not an out and out number one like KK.

Would like both but that's being greedy.....

But its all about opinion - opinion and more opinion ;-)

Has the niggling gone away yet?? :party:

BTW we're only 2 weeks on from the AGM and people want full teams to be announced already - with not a lot else to announce over the winter months - except perhaps the occasional sponsorship deal!! :wink:

Patience people - patience.

• Like 2