British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

My imagination is in overdrive again :-)

Reading about Davey Watt going to RH means they are now on approx. 30.82 with less than 20 left for 4 riders.

With that left I cannot somehow see Eddie Kennett on 10.02 going there as it would only leave them less than 10 points for 3 riders.

Knowing how well Kennett has gone when guesting for Poole - especially at Poole as evidenced also in the Blue Riband, I wonder if he is likely to turn up at Poole ??

I know when he was interviewed both on Sky and after the Blue Ribbon he was VERY enthusiastic as to how much he enjoyed riding at Poole.

To me home form will be important and if the strength in depth is there it will be about getting bonus points away to stay in top 4.

More food for thought/comment.

1. Ryes current signing = 26.01

2. Eddies average isn't 10.02 is 9.5 Rye still have room for him NBJ, Branford and a 3 pointer,

Ive no doubt Eddie will be at Rye

1. Ryes current signing = 26.01

2. Eddies average isn't 10.02 is 9.5 Rye still have room for him NBJ, Branford and a 3 pointer,

Ive no doubt Eddie will be at Rye

Sorry guys - Got carried away.

Think I calculated at least part on the old 1.6 conv EL to PL from last season - Duh....... Plus also forgetting Kennetts last seasons PL av

Good thing I am not a promoter ;-)

Nice to also see some are alert today :-) For sure I wasn't....

• Like 1

Eddie's average is 9.27 which would make him the Number 1 if Rye House keep him That would total 35.26 for the 4 signings to date leaving 14.74 for the remaining three.

Branford - 4.6

NBJ - 6.5

No 7. - 3.64 (Morley doesn't fit) Id like Jack Parkinson Blackburn or Jack Smith

Sorry this a Poole thread ill take it elsewhere

Edited by phillipsr

With Davey Watt going to Rye House, Poole must be very close to confirming their whole team as they seem to be allowing other clubs to negotiate with their Assets!!

(ps I am certain the Poole office keep an eye on the forums but equally certain its not Matt Ford!!)

And I bet half of the Poole team will be filled with 'can't be arsed half the time, can't ride small tracks' fracking POLES!!!!!!! :angry:

if Eddie comes to poole no room for Brady I think

Can't see Kurtz staying anyway !!! Rumour has it he is partial to a bit of apple juice!!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards

Can you hurry up & name your team then everyone else can sign their teams up from your left overs

Whats up, getting the willies are you... :rofl: It will be named, all in good time, when Matt is ready to do so.. ;)

Well with Hans now confirmed, the question is? Is he the number 1 or 5???

1.Hans= 10.01

2. Holder=7.16

I can see Brady, Kyle,= which is 7.65 and 6.31.= which leaves us with 18.87 for three riders, I imagine one rider will either be two pointer or three pointer. So we could have 16.87 or 15.87 for two riders= We could get Kacper G and that would leave us with 9.16 points left? Which is not enough for Kennett so interesting who we will sign. Unless we get KK and Matt gets someone from Europe= 5.87 points left if we sign KK. That would be a strong reserve to have in the team.