British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Looks to me like the only gp rider over here next season will be Doyle and possibly Lindgren, shows how weak we are going now with the top product.

If Doyle takes it seriously he would get 14 or 15 every week, taking the pressure off of the others.

Hampel would be a huge shock if he rode over here and zero chance of Lindback coming back

Surely a team will take Holder despite his high average?

Pretty sure Pooles lineup is now complete. Very pleased if what I hear is true.

Roll on March.

Spill the beans then.........

Nope.

I am certainly close if not on the money.

Hans confirmed he has signed

Jack has signed

Brady on the verge of signing

MF confirmed Kyle and Jack would be in our 1-7.

We need a No.1 KK Most likely

MF said he is keeping a close eye on Cyfer and Cyfer wants to ride in Britain. KK rode with Cyfer at Gorzow for years so KK is the perfect rider to show Cyfer the ropes in Britain.

What's the love affair of KK about? He's hit and miss at very best.

Simple reason. Dynamite when wearing a Pirates race suit.

Agreed, so much better when in Pirates uniform. In reality he had an amazing year, just had a bad team behind him.

So according to Gater our team is looking like.

1. KK= 11

2. J.Holder=7.16

3. Brady=7.65

4.Kyle=6.31

5. Hans=10.01

6. Cyfer= 5.00 I guess is not a Drabik which would be amazing, but he looked good at the end of Blue Riband after getting used to track and with KK could be a good rider.

7. Any Brtish rider within 3.07points. Perks has skill and i feel like could be a slightly worse Adam Ellis with the support of sponsors and Neil and Matt. Perks can ride just needs much better equipment.

Very young team, but with Hans and KK would proivde support. Kyle has been around a long time now and Brady has done a year, Holder has been around the pits all of last year and Cyfer well he rider for Stal G which is the best team side in Speedway so he will be happy i'm sure and will be used to the pressure.

Agreed, so much better when in Pirates uniform. In reality he had an amazing year, just had a bad team behind him.

So according to Gater our team is looking like.

1. KK= 11

2. J.Holder=7.16

3. Brady=7.65

4.Kyle=6.31

5. Hans=10.01

6. Cyfer= 5.00 I guess is not a Drabik which would be amazing, but he looked good at the end of Blue Riband after getting used to track and with KK could be a good rider.

7. Any Brtish rider within 3.07points. Perks has skill and i feel like could be a slightly worse Adam Ellis with the support of sponsors and Neil and Matt. Perks can ride just needs much better equipment.

Very young team, but with Hans and KK would proivde support. Kyle has been around a long time now and Brady has done a year, Holder has been around the pits all of last year and Cyfer well he rider for Stal G which is the best team side in Speedway so he will be happy i'm sure and will be used to the pressure.

Cyfer - Despite riding for the top Polish team and will be 22 in May 2017 I believe, only achieved being 43 out of 51 classified riders in the Extraliga. On top of that he has been there as a junior for some years and now he's been dropped by Stal G as he is now a senior and they can't accommodate. Has had to drop to Nice 1st Division to get a team.

Admittedly looking at his scores he did only get 3 rides as a junior rider per meeting but seemed very hit and miss with a number of points against inferior ranked or unclassified riders.

However new PL is maybe equiv of Nice League ( PL if not worse in some cases). So may be more at home against inferior opposition in many races, although has the smaller tracks to also overcome/adjust. Also Extraliga racing is a different planet to even our old EL let alone new watered down PL.

Just a niggle in my head wonders if he has any scope to improve having been so long at Stal and now not good enough for any Extraliga side now he has come out of junior stage.

Having said that if he does get signed maybe he will thrive against many of the PL lower orders which suppose is what his low av will reflect.

Could be a clever lower order move despite me wanting to have Drabik sign in a dream scenario.

Anyway all of this is still pure speculation despite what some of those who reckon they are in the know are saying. However would be good news if KK is in the running.

Looks to me like the only gp rider over here next season will be Doyle and possibly Lindgren, shows how weak we are going now with the top product.

Not specifically having a go at you but just this type of post in general.

I get sick and tired of the amount of times, I have read this post.

Yes fans pay their money and are entitled to moan and I get that.

But when it's continually done to the point of that broken record playing, why can't they stop complaining and do something about it like

1) Investing their own finances and buying the club and than understanding the current financial side of speedway.

2) If this is unaffordable to the fan, put their money into sponsorship of a team, rider or the club to try and understand a bit of the basic financials it takes to run a speedway club

3) Volunteer your own personal time to do something productive in towards helping the club that you love. Create advertising, speak to businesses about sponsorship of your club and it's benefits, deliver speedway leaflets through your neighbourhoods doors.

Basically if you get more fans, the product may improve thanks to sponsorship and increased fanbase.

If your not going to bother doing anything, I suggest people put up or shut up (In the politest possible way).

Edited by Joe Beevers

Not specifically having a go at you but just this type of post in general.

I get sick and tired of the amount of times, I have read this post.

Yes fans pay their money and are entitled to moan and I get that.

But when it's continually done to the point of that broken record playing, why can't they stop complaining and do something about it like

1) Investing their own finances and buying the club and than understanding the current financial side of speedway.

2) If this is unaffordable to the fan, put their money into sponsorship of a team, rider or the club to try and understand a bit of the basic financials it takes to run a speedway club

3) Volunteer your own personal time to do something productive in towards helping the club that you love. Create advertising, speak to businesses about sponsorship of your club and it's benefits, deliver speedway leaflets through your neighbourhoods doors.

Basically if you get more fans, the product may improve thanks to sponsorship and increased fanbase.

If your not going to bother doing anything, I suggest people put up or shut up (In the politest possible way).

He wont do that because he doesn't like any club enough. He CLAIMS, to be an Ippo fan, phooey, he's no more an ippo fan than i am a Southampton fan, what a load of rubbish for somebody thats spends 95% of his time on the Poole thread.The blokes a worm.

Edited by Starman2006