British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poole had a team that should have easily won it last season but they didn't com close. Don't kid yourself - no one is frightened of Poole! :rolleyes:

No we didn't. We were far to inconsistant,

you gotta love Starman the gift that keeps on giving

Steve0 wrote that post not me. Clearly Your going stupid in your old age.. :rofl: The usual sad drivel from you.. :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

Well he won't be on the face of it but Hampel vs Hans. Hampel would be our number 1. Like last year when Hans started at 4 but was actually our 3rd heat leader. It's just until the first averages which most likely would see Hampel scoring more points than Hans.

But according Pirates Of Poole has inferred the new rider would be the number one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poole had a team that should have easily won it last season but they didn't com close. Don't kid yourself - no one is frightened of Poole! :rolleyes:

Let's be honest... bar injury Poole would have wiped the floor with the lot of you and they'll do it again this year. There isn't a team out there that isn't afraid of Poole (unless they've got nothing to lose already!) ;)

Let's be honest... bar injury Poole would have wiped the floor with the lot of you and they'll do it again this year. There isn't a team out there that isn't afraid of Poole (unless they've got nothing to lose already!) ;)

Right, as you can see i'm a Poole fan. But utter rubbish, I feared Wolves with Woffy, and once people realised that Brady Kurtz was not like Darcy straight away at getting 15 points a meeting and Buzz was a waste of time. Yes, we are the biggest club and i'm sure once the team has been assembled it will be easy to say. Right now thought Hans and J,.Holder isn't bad. But either is Doyle and Ellis. Let's see when our number 1 like rumoured comes in. If we have Jarek, Kyle and Brady then fair enough and Drabik. Then be very scared, that team could blow up. But just yet, lets respect other teams until they are built. This really tests promoters squad building this year more than ever and not just having amazing assets like us .

• Like 1

Why would Hampel be allowed to come back on anything under his 12+ point converted average? Why should Drabik be on anything lower than 9?

Well Lindback came in on 7 last year converted to 9.80 so would be fair that he came in on that.

Drabik is somewhere near jack Holder should come in around 7 IMO. Missed a year and well European riders come in on anything from 4 so knowing Matt has got us a deal which means he will come in on 4.5. Just joking, Drabik is same level as Brady and J.Holder right now i feel.

He improved an awful lot more at Poole than anywhere else.

And gaining experience while not riding for Poole was inconsequential was it. You got the best year out of him probably , his time with other teams did much for that.

• Like 1

I'll take 7 could work.

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Holder=7.16

3. Kurtz= 7.65

4.Drabik= 7.00

5.Hamel= 9.80

6. Kyle=6.31

7. Any 2 point rider who is British.

I would watch this team for days. Young riders and experienced riders.

Didn't Steve Shovlar say in an earlier post that you have no young Poles riding for you. I don't know how true that is but he appears a man in the know as his sources have been right before.

That would mean no Drabik. Probably no Hampel either I would guess.

• Like 1