British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

To who? unless you have a surprise Gp rider lined up your strength in depth theory is going to be tested to the hilt.Also would some riders want to ride for you knowing they could be replaced anytime soon.?

I was going to say there isn't much else out there who could be signed who is better than Hans.

Woffinden surely not?

Hancock very unlikely?

A very good Russian is more unlikely?

Lindback possibly?

Kasprzak even more likely with Jonsson at Coventry.

Lindgren probably be at Wolves.

Harris would be a suprise.

Hampel would be a bigger suprise but needs the rides again so a small maybe.

Zmarzlik will be too busy.

A Pawlicki brother probably even busier.

Not many more options than that of riders better than Andersen.

I was going to say there isn't much else out there who could be signed who is better than Hans.

Woffinden surely not?

Hancock very unlikely?

A very good Russian is more unlikely?

Lindback possibly?

Kasprzak even more likely with Jonsson at Coventry.

Lindgren probably be at Wolves.

Harris would be a suprise.

Hampel would be a bigger suprise but needs the rides again so a small maybe.

Zmarzlik will be too busy.

A Pawlicki brother probably even busier.

Not many more options than that of riders better than Andersen.

But Joe they have not signed anyone he rode for them last year also they have lost Holder there top rider who was not far off getting back to his best.

But Joe they have not signed anyone he rode for them last year also they have lost Holder there top rider who was not far off getting back to his best.

I was replying to your post to Steve Shovlar that Hans Andersen is going to be a great backup heatleader for someone.

Wasn't Mr Shovlar implying that there is someone better who is going to sign than Hans.

That's how I read both posts.

Managed to come up with an improved team using realistic names and not riders like Klindt who should line up for Wolves.

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak

2. Kyle Newman

3. Brady Kurtz

4. Jack Holder

5. Hans Andersen

6. Adrian Cyfer

7. Ellis Perks

fits within 50.00

On what assessed average are you proposing the appalling Cyfer will be on?

• Like 1

Adam Ellis has signed for Swindon which will make him a heatleader.

I guess they are most likely thinking once his average drops, they will have points spare

Every rider's average is likely to drop but Ellis will easily maintain / improve his 2016 EL average

• Like 2

4 i would think looked quite useful in the blue riband

Maybe in the old EL,you would probably have to multiply that figure by 1.4 to come in line with the average changes.Or maybe he would come in on a 7 which i think is what it would have been for the old PL.

• Like 2

Glad to see Ellis snapped up. Daft for Poole not to include him.

A lot of Poole fans were saying that he could miss out on the top league this season because of his average, well i guess that theory has been proved to be tosh. Most in demand young brit snapped up straightaway as expected.

Top rider in the world in Doyle and the best young brit in Ellis, Swindon looking very strong already , still Poole do have a rider at number one in Hans on his way down

I'd of had (assuming AL would ride here):

1. Chris Holder

2. Kyle Newman
3. Antonio Lindback
4. Paul Starke
5. Brady Kurtz
6. Ellis Perks
7. Richard Hall

or

1. Chris Holder

2. Kyle Newman

3. Chris Harris

4. Paul Starke
5. Brady Kurtz
6. Ellis Perks
7. Max Clegg

A lot of Poole fans were saying that he could miss out on the top league this season because of his average, well i guess that theory has been proved to be tosh. Most in demand young brit snapped up straightaway as expected.

Top rider in the world in Doyle and the best young brit in Ellis, Swindon looking very strong already , still Poole do have a rider at number one in Hans on his way down

Yeah Swindon looking really strong with almost half their points allowance gone on just 2 riders. I'm sure they'll be right up there next season. :lol:

Edited by BurntFaceMan
  • Like 1

Nor guaranteed that Ellis will be a heat leader.

And I don't think any team is assuming they are going to have extra points to re declare with.

If they are keeping Morris that's over 30 points on 3 riders, thus less than 20 for the final 4 .......... he's going to be a heat leader.

Still like to know what rule will be implemented at the first set of averages to restrict team strengthening.

• Like 1

Poole have a rider on his way down at number 1 👍😂😂 watch this space 👌

Good to see Adam has been snapped up! Very good rider, but Matt obviously feels he has another rider who can improve better than Adam.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 2

The only reason? Nothing to do with the 2 year contract they agreed before the end of season?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

No if they decided his average wouldn't fit their plans he wouldn't be in the team. They didn't know the new rules when they agreed the contract.

Not a chance. Top flight 4 would be subject to the X 1.4 rule. 5.6 at best.

Didn't think he looked all that good anyway so don't think he will be in the team, a better prospect would be Anders Thomsen.