British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

I am going on about real averages (We seem to have come at a cross with the average system) not the multiply they use for team building only.

Hans will maintain his 7.15 starting average NO SWEAT. Hans will score 10 points a meeting next season.

Stuff the 10.01 crap its utter rubbish when the 1st set of GSA's come out riders will have a real average.

Of course Hans wouldn't maintain a 10.01 average. Doyle is the only rider who would have half a chance of maintaining the multiply crap average.

your backtracking so fast it's unreal. I said Hans would lose 2 points of his starting average. You honestly think I was saying he would lose 2 points off of 7.15 making him 5.15??? Course you didn't. You get found out , you were wrong and now your using 7.15. Forget that average it doesn't exist!!!

You keep back tracking on everything you say when someone finds you out

its hilarious mate!

You know what they have been paid? Swindon are sticking with Doyle. These guys are humans not just names, stats or assets ....

Most people have heard what Zagar is on and the other big names can't be far behind. While the running of the sport leaves an awful lot to be desired the simple fact is that more is being paid out than is coming in. Get more people through the door or big sponsorship on board then perhaps in future the top riders will come back once race nights are streamlined.

One night yes, what about a whole season like 2015

On a 10 average yes.

With him and Jack signed, you have 32 left for your other 5 riders

Still havn't heard who your No 1 will be ? Who did Hans ride for in 0-15 ?

Most people have heard what Zagar is on and the other big names can't be far behind. While the running of the sport leaves an awful lot to be desired the simple fact is that more is being paid out than is coming in. Get more people through the door or big sponsorship on board then perhaps in future the top riders will come back once race nights are streamlined.

Well Go Slow was tasked with getting in league sponsorship, it has got the sky deal which pays the club when their meeting is televised, but after that it is up to each club and rider to go out and get sponsorship.

• Like 1

Hans doesn't have a 10.01 average its only for team building and then they go back to their real averages when the 1st set come out.

7.15 is Hansi's real average from last season.

just like holders real average isn't 12.5, but poole fans are saying he shouldn't be picked because he can't maintain that.

Gavan is correct, you have been caught talking cr@p.

• Like 3

IMO 1.4 was too high, 1.25 would have given Doyle 11.975, close enough to the magic 12 and a little more leeway for keeping as many as last years team as possible,

I initially thought so, but on reflection 1.4 is about right. If you compare to scbs weighted averages, the number ones from last year are still amongst the best value riders. At 1.25 someone like harris or Hans would be on comparable averages to the likes of garritty and r worrall.

If Hans isn't no1, that would mean KK?! But that would mean us going a Swindon way.

You could have kk Newman Hans j holder b kurtz. Leaves 8 points for reserves which could get you Klindt plus a sub 3 point number 7. More likely you goHans at number one, someone like harris as second hl which would then allow you to fit batch and have b Newman at reserve.

Poole have a range of options, as most of your last year's riders are on attractive averages.

Think Hans will be No.1

Harris, Kennett or Lambert 2nd Heat leader.

Harris is still up for debate. Why would Kennett a Rye asset and riding for them this season be allowed to join another club?

Similarly Lambert at Kings Lynn, with likely no NKI, why would Buster allow him to go?! (Aside from the argument that riders will ride where they want!!) :wink:

And who will your No 1 be. Thorssell ?.

fast Freddie hopefully. But I'd prefer Thorssell over Hans anyway.

I can't see Hans maintaining a 10 point average.10 points a meeting maybe.

I'm thinking he will get 5 rides most meetings.So I 'm thinking 12.5 points from 5 rides is a 10 point ave ?

Back to the traditional race formats all the heat leaders averages should increase comfortably. Can't see Hans getting close to 10 but will increase his season end average for 2016.

Hans doesn't have a 10.01 average its only for team building and then they go back to their real averages when the 1st set come out.

7.15 is Hansi's real average from last season.

yet more blatant lies. 2016 EL averages don't apply for next season. If the new averages are used for team building then that IS there starting average.

Hans 7.15 reflects his ability under the previous race format, that has nothing to do with the 10.01 average he starts on in 2017 assuming he is back of course.

With the traditional race format now back Hans will increase on 7.15 as will all heat leader standard riders.

WHEN his average is reduced later in the season we can get a truer reflection of a likely new average.

Dress it as you want. Hans starting average is 10.01. 7.15 is now redundant.

just like holders real average isn't 12.5, but poole fans are saying he shouldn't be picked because he can't maintain that.

Gavan is correct, you have been caught talking cr@p.

That's talking cr@p again of course. It's a multi daily occurrence sadly.

sorry what's your point?? Join in the debate about Hans average if your intellect will let you

Post of the year for me and it nearly had me in tears.

Join the debate about Hans' average!

What debate? You screaming at Gater saying 'Oh no he won't get that average over my dead body' etc.

'Oh yes he will'

'Oh no he won't'

And then you turn around and say why don't you debate with me if you have the intellect too.

Careful you don't burst a vessel debating so intellectually and who knows, you may even get an invitational post from College Uxbridge to go on University Challenge.

Think Hans will be No.1

Harris, Kennett or Lambert 2nd Heat leader.

Lets all talk about Chris Harris maybe riding for Poole and if he may or may not exceed his average and spend another 20 pages doing it.

So far Adam Ellis, Kyle Newman and Hans Andersen have been covered enough to attain more bandwidth usage than the rest of the 8 other Premiership teams put together.

• Like 2

Post of the year for me and it nearly had me in tears.

Join the debate about Hans' average!

What debate? You screaming at Gater saying 'Oh no he won't get that average over my dead body' etc.

'Oh yes he will'

'Oh no he won't'

And then you turn around and say why don't you debate with me if you have the intellect too.

Careful you don't burst a vessel debating so intellectually and who knows, you may even get an invitational post from College Uxbridge to go on University Challenge.

Lets all talk about Chris Harris maybe riding for Poole and if he may or may not exceed his average and spend another 20 pages doing it.

So far Adam Ellis, Kyle Newman and Hans Andersen have been covered enough to attain more bandwidth usage than the rest of the 8 other Premiership teams put together.

See what i have highlighted?

Then please go back over the posts on the thread and highlight where i 'have screamed' about his average please.

Hans Andersen has an average of 10.01

My original post was i believe he will lose nearly 2 points off of that average.

Gater1 disagreed with me and in his words said he would maintain his average 'no sweat'

I highlighted that last season he averaged 7.15 from second string and top 5 combined so how on earth could he improve to 10.01

Gater1 backtracked and said ' no 10 points a meeting'

I then told him that 10 from 5 rides is an 8ish average so i was correct in saying he will lose 2 points.

Gater1 then said he was talking about 7.15 starting average not 10.01

We were talking about 2 different starting averages (though i have no idea why anyone would use 7.15 )

Not sure why you feel the need to get involved