British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Where did I say average over 10?

I said maintain his average no sweat.

You seem to think next year will be tough racing.

No NKI next season

AJ is not interested in Britain next season

Holder is struggling to find a club.

there is 3 No.1's possibly not doing Britain

Hans will have no problem beating Championship riders riding as Heat Leaders next season.

Hans was banging in 11 points a meeting as a second string last season.

His average is over 10.

• Like 1

The league will be so so weak.

Doyle will probably get 15 points maximums left right and centre.

Next season will see riders like Garrity, Grajczonek, Masters & Tungate as heat leaders

Sadly this is all very true. I've spent the last 10 years observing and talking about the slow demise of Elite League speedway but this is the first season I have felt like it's really reached breaking point.

Edited by BurntFaceMan

I like you're sense of humour.

Hans will get 10 points a meeting next season.

Rye House will not put out a decent team because of finances.

Leicester wont either for the same reason.

Swindon will be a 1 man team.

BV wont be getting any a listers with the debt they are in.

NKI wont be at Lynn (Polish rule) they will probably have King or Lambert @ No.1

thank you for admitting you were wrong it's good to know you realised your mistake. You clearly stated Hans would maintain his average 'no sweat' was the exact words you used. You have now completely backtracked and said Hans will get 10 points a meeting. Well assuming you mean 10 from 5 rides I will let you do the calculation as to what that makes his average (a little clue, it's very close to 8.00). So when you said I was wrong that Hans could drop 2 points off his average you are now agreeing with me. Thank you for proving me right

I like you're sense of humour.

Hans will get 10 points a meeting next season.

Rye House will not put out a decent team because of finances.

Leicester wont either for the same reason.

Swindon will be a 1 man team.

BV wont be getting any a listers with the debt they are in.

NKI wont be at Lynn (Polish rule) they will probably have King or Lambert @ No.1

Next season will see riders like Garrity, Grajczonek, Masters & Tungate as heat leaders

Read this:

http://m.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/scott-outlines-bold-plans-for-rye-house/story-29883976-detail/story.html

• Like 1

Ok Gavan you are wrong yet again.

No.5 @ Coventry 10 points ELB Fixture

No.5 @ KL 14 points ELA Fixture

No.1 @ Leicester 9+1 points ELA Fixture

No.5 @ Swindon 9 points ELB Fixture

No.5 @ Wolves 13 points ELA Fixture

The format will be easier in 2017. Hans will maintain his average NO SWEAT!

No way will Hans finish with an average that high

Hans doesn't have a 10.01 average its only for team building and then they go back to their real averages when the 1st set come out.

7.15 is Hansi's real average from last season.

In which case Jason Doyle is on 9.58.

Gavan seems to think it will be tough for the experienced riders next season.

It wont it will be easy money for them.

Hans finished 12th in the overall averages last season. Most of the riders above him wont be back next season

nope Gavan did not say it would be tougher for experianced riders. Please highlight where I did thanks. I simply said Hans would lose up to 2 points from his average. Your exact words were he would maintain his average no sweat. You then realised his average was over 10 and backtracked and said it would be 10 points a meeting which from 5 rides is an average around 8, this 2 points of his average as I correctly stated. Stop fabricating that I said it would be tougher. You have been caught out and now make up stuff Edited by Gavan

nope Gavan did not say it would be tougher for experianced riders. Please highlight where I did thanks. I simply said Hans would lose up to 2 points from his average. Your exact words were he would maintain his average no sweat. You then realised his average was over 10 and backtracked and said it would be 10 points a meeting which from 5 rides is an average around 8, this 2 points of his average as I correctly stated. Stop fabricating that I said it would be tougher. You have been caught out and now make up stuff

Hey! there's no point having a battle of wits with an unarmed man?

Blah blah blah ...........

sorry what's your point?? Join in the debate about Hans average if your intellect will let you

Hey! there's no point having a battle of wits with an unarmed man?

sorry it's hard to deal with people who either can't see there error or simply won't acknowledge it Edited by Gavan

Hans doesn't have a 10.01 average its only for team building and then they go back to their real averages when the 1st set come out.

7.15 is Hansi's real average from last season.

so your now saying he will maintain his 7.15 average?? Well if he does Poole will be at the foot of the table as your number 1 needs more than that lol. Ive said he will lose 2 points off of his average of 10.01 do you agree?? I ask because you expect him to get 10 points which is about an 8 average?

10.01 is for team building only

7.15 is Hansi's real average which Hans will maintain NO SWEAT and Hans will score 10 points a meeting riding against Championship riders.

Everyone knows you are a Poole hater as well as an idiot so no need to say more.

ah I see your now backtracking so much you want to use an average that isn't even being used anymore?? His REAL average is 10.01. You want to use last seasons average to try and make you look right. You have the audacity to call me an idiot.
  • Like 1

That's his real average which he achieved last season.

A stupid multiple 1x4 rule doesn't reflect in a true average. Just a silly rule because the BV, Cov & Leic promoters don't know how to run a speedway club.

A true average is what the riders finished on last season.

Very true. Although, if going on PL averages, there needs to be some form of getting a conversion. At least that way everyone has one average for either league.

10.01 is for team building only

7.15 is Hansi's real average which Hans will maintain NO SWEAT and Hans will score 10 points a meeting riding against Championship riders.

Everyone knows you are a Poole hater as well as an idiot so no need to say more.

You keep back tracking on everything you say when someone finds you out

I am going on about real averages (We seem to have come at a cross with the average system) not the multiply they use for team building only.

Hans will maintain his 7.15 starting average NO SWEAT. Hans will score 10 points a meeting next season.

Stuff the 10.01 crap its utter rubbish when the 1st set of GSA's come out riders will have a real average.

Of course Hans wouldn't maintain a 10.01 average. Doyle is the only rider who would have half a chance of maintaining the multiply crap average.

So you think Doyle has half a chance of getting a real average of about 13.41 next year? Glad to hear it.

IMO 1.4 was too high, 1.25 would have given Doyle 11.975, close enough to the magic 12 and a little more leeway for keeping as many as last years team as possible,