Holder 7.16

Watt 7.56

Batchelor 7.36

Ellis 7.84

Newman 6.31

T Perry 3.76

Total 50.00

I went for Poole assets at reserve and mainly Poole assets in the 1-5!! :wink:

That way we couldn't be accused of nicking anyone else's riders to get an unfair advantage!! (Plus the fact that Adam's dad has said he can't see any way that Adam could be included in the Poole line-up)

Edited by Skidder1

That way we couldn't be accused of nicking anyone else's riders to get an unfair advantage!! (Plus the fact that Adam's dad has said he can't see any way that Adam could be included in the Poole line-up)

We wouldn't want to be accused of pinching riders would we... :nono:

Mainly Poole assets in the 1-5? - just two by my reckoning as Andersen, Batch and Ellis aren't Poole assets

Good minds think alike and you reckon Adam won't be at poole that would be ashame even if his average does seem a bit high in this format.

10.01 Hans Andersen

9.02 Brady Kurtz

7.56 Davey Watt

7.16 Jack Holder

6.31 Kyle Newman

5.76 Todd Kurtz

4.00 Dan Bewley

Good number one and all familiar with Poole apart from Dan Bewley who could be tempted to join Poole as another asset for the Poole promotion for future years.

Is Chris Harris a possible though or is he joining Wolverhampton ?

10.01 Hans Andersen

9.02 Brady Kurtz

7.56 Davey Watt

7.16 Jack Holder

6.31 Kyle Newman

5.76 Todd Kurtz

4.00 Dan Bewley

Good number one and all familiar with Poole apart from Dan Bewley who could be tempted to join Poole as another asset for the Poole promotion for future years.

Is Chris Harris a possible though or is he joining Wolverhampton ?

Brady will come in on 7.35 so we could use the other 1.5 on someone else other than Dan Bewley.

Davey would maintain his average at least.

BP was awful last season getting past by reserve riders left, right and centre.

Having watched the meetings last year, Bjarne is just slow. I would rather have Mark Cavendish. Gater1, I think Jack will ride so when we change the rules again in two years because this is British speedway Chris will ride for us again.

I would go with a very similar team to INCOGNITO.

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Kyle= 6.31

3. Troy Batchelor=7.36

4. J.Holder= 7.16

5. C.Harris= 9.27

6.Paul Starke=6.62

7.Ellis Perks=3.00

49.73 With three former GP riders. Not the worst team ever. Would beat all round Wimbourne road and some much better small track riders which we normally lack.

• Like 1

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Kyle= 6.31

3. Troy Batchelor=7.36

4. J.Holder= 7.16

5. C.Harris= 9.27

6.Paul Starke=6.62

7.Ellis Perks=3.00

49.73 With three former GP riders. Not the worst team ever. Would beat all round Wimbourne road and some much better small track riders which we normally lack.

Best possible team anyone has come up with for any team yet👏👏

1. Hans= 10.01

2. Kyle= 6.31

3. Troy Batchelor=7.36

4. J.Holder= 7.16

5. C.Harris= 9.27

6.Paul Starke=6.62

7.Ellis Perks=3.00

Good selection I like it

Troy Batchelor is a must - BARGAIN OF THE SEASON. Link Troy up with his Aussie mates and you will see a different Troy.

Amazing how a rider can have an absolute nightmare of a season and the following year be one of the most sought after riders!

Conversely somebody who rides out of his skin one year and achieves what people perceive to be a false average becomes persona non grata. I always remember Paul Smith having a good year for Hull Vikings in the PL and getting saddled with a 7+ average. Nobody touched him the following season and as far as I know he never rode again.

• Like 1