British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

ok you need to learn to understand buddy. I would be pig sick if premier league averages had been used SOLELY for the EDR. As it happens ALL double uppers have been converted including the likes of Cook and King so no I'm not pig sick because although Newmans 3.79 is a mockery then so are so many others so it levels up. Poole have lost out big time with Ellis

have you read the AGM?? I'm guessing not as you have no idea as to why some of there assets can't be used

Im sure Matt has it all in hand...

Im sure Matt has it all in hand...

maybe but I can see lots of skullduggery going on. All of Pooles assets have there average mulitiplief by 1.4 so those who have ridden for them solely in the elite league become riders nobody will want. Holder will be over 12 for example. This means that after the first set of averages are published and teams are way under the 50 points that a 4 pointer can be replaced by an 8 pointer. So to start with Poole will have issues but they will change half the side no doubt

So a few of the riders mentioned now have the following averages....

Holder 12.53

Kurtz 9.01

Harris 9.21

Hans 10.01

Batch 7.36

Neman 6.31

Jack 7.16

Can't see Chris Holder at Poole now or Hans!

no your wrong mate. Newman and Kurtz will have converted Premier league averages

Ellis rode NL so it will be taken into consideration. The bspa won't put a young improving Brit on a false E

L average plus 1.4. The idea is to bring on young Brits not put them out of a team berth.

So we use PL averages for Newman after all. What a suprise. Bet that turnip Gavan is spinning in his Ford invalid carriage he tries to flog right now. Lol!

Can see what the bspa are trying to do but 50 is a low place to build to and some riders like Kurtz could find themselves out of a ride in 2017.

Pretty sure Matt will already have a good inkling of our 1-7.

With Newman, Kurtz's and Ellis (who I presume retains his old PL average) all on attractive averages, he's not done too bad of it although I suspect it's not the AGM he was hoping for

The question is, now there's no draft list will Poole still use Newman & Ellis at reserve or go for an Aussie

Just a quick question guys.

Chris Holder has an EL average of 8.95. x that by 1.4 would mean Chris would come in on a 12.53 average. Am I right or wrong?

Kyle Newman has a PL avergae of 6.31 is that the average Kyle would come in on? or do you have to x 1.4 which would mean Kyle would come in on a 8.83?

I think the x1.4 are for riders who only have EL average. Kyle has PL ave as well so that one would be used.
  • Like 1

Ellis rode NL so it will be taken into consideration. The bspa won't put a young improving Brit on a false E

L average plus 1.4. The idea is to bring on young Brits not put them out of a team berth.

So we use PL averages for Newman after all. What a suprise. Bet that turnip Gavan is spinning in his Ford invalid carriage he tries to flog right now. Lol!

Can see what the bspa are trying to do but 50 is a low place to build to and some riders like Kurtz could find themselves out of a ride in 2017.

Pretty sure Matt will already have a good inkling of our 1-7.

Just a quick question guys.

Chris Holder has an EL average of 8.95. x that by 1.4 would mean Chris would come in on a 12.53 average. Am I right or wrong?

Kyle Newman has a PL avergae of 6.31 is that the average Kyle would come in on? or do you have to x 1.4 which would mean Kyle would come in on a 8.83?

in answer to the troll I'm totally happy with what I said which was a mockery if the EDR riders had converted averages. All premier league boys have been converted so I was spot on. But yet again you failed to read properly. Oh and Adam's dad has already said his average is high next year so no he won't have the National league taken into account.In response to Gater you have Holders average correct but Newman will have a premier league conversion so is 3.79. Poole can't even use their asset base as they are all elite league ridrrs whose averages will be multiplied by 1.4, so to high for the likes of Lindback or Madsen. Tough times for Matt Ford I'm sure he has his head in his hands right now

in answer to the troll I'm totally happy with what I said which was a mockery if the EDR riders had converted averages. All premier league boys have been converted so I was spot on. But yet again you failed to read properly. Oh and Adam's dad has already said his average is high next year so no he won't have the National league taken into account.In response to Gater you have Holders average correct but Newman will have a premier league conversion so is 3.79. Poole can't even use their asset base as they are all elite league ridrrs whose averages will be multiplied by 1.4, so to high for the likes of Lindback or Madsen. Tough times for Matt Ford I'm sure he has his head in his hands right now

Then you dont know Matt then..

i would seriously read the wording of the rules your wrong

And I was correct they won't convert only the EDR riders and they didn't. Newmans average although low ties in properly with the likes of Worrall and Bates. Ellis has almost ride himself out of a team spot as his average will be over 7. Seems daft that a young Brit is penalised but as his dad has said its the average we can take it as truth. Newman stalling in his career gets 3.79, Ellis far more promising lumbered with over 7!! Only on British speedway!!!

• Like 1

i would seriously read the wording of the rules your wrong

which bit? All riders who have solely ridden elite league will be multiplied by 1.4. That's Holder Andersen Buck Pedersen Lindback Gomolski Watt to name a few. If a rider rode in both leagues they will be on their premier league conversion so Newman only from last season. Riders like Cook King Worrall Starke and many many more will use premier conversion not there elite average multiplied.