British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

I said a long time ago he could be better than his bro. But he still has a long long way to go.. Its so pieceful on here without Gavan sturring up every thread.. :party:

great grasp of the English language you have there. Sorry been on a nice family holiday , not sure you would know what that would be like. Anyway nice to know you miss me and good to see how well Poole have been doing since I've been away

only to have a look at how much i was being missed by Starman and to see how much rubbish had been written

Don't miss you at all darling..

Just show how popular we are even when we are in the doldrums ?

Don't kid yourself. You'll never be popular, people only look at this thread so that can enjoy a pop at the master manipulators of the sports "rules".

• Like 2

Don't kid yourself. You'll never be popular, people only look at this thread so that can enjoy a pop at the master manipulators of the sports "rules".

I come on the Poole thread largely because its the most entertaining and has the most posts and banter.

I love reading the rubbish written by Starman and Shovlar, one who lacks the intellect and one who merely trolls.

The vast majority of other Poole fans are decent on here and ray c is one of those.

Anyway back to Poole team news, looks like Brady is back for next Thursday vs Rye House.

That's a shame - having to release your current best rider. Worrall has done an excellent job and hopefully Brady isn't coming back too early from his injury as Poole need him to be scoring big points.

• Like 2

That's a shame - having to release your current best rider. Worrall has done an excellent job and hopefully Brady isn't coming back too early from his injury as Poole need him to be scoring big points.

Richie has definitely done a great job, has he done enough meetings to get his new average i wonder? Ned Payne tweeted that Brady practiced in Poland today. Not sure if he has a meeting there over the weekend.

Saw Brady (and Todd) last evening and Brady confirmed that next Thursday was still the target to return. Ribs are feeling fine but needs to test them out on a bike.

Richie will have one final away meeting at Wolves on Monday that will see him complete 8 meetings (3 Home 5 Away).

Edited by Skidder1

we are always popular win or lose if I remember wolves had a few year's in the doldrums as well !!

I've followed the Wolves since Saturday 1967 and the doldrums is our default position! Didn't see a trophy till 1991.

Anyway just joshing with you, one of the acknowledged decent/sensible Poole fans.

• Like 1