British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

You know what Chris scored tonight don't ya?

Yep 2 points....He always had his best equipment in Poland when he was at Poole.

why would he have is best bikes in poland as this was his first meeting for torun

Last week he looked slow, and couldn't beat Allen and Kerr, Somerset's reserves, today he can beat Emil S, Piotr Pawlicki and Kildemand, three GP riders!!!!!!

• Like 1

Can't believe one of your f wit fans wanted Jack Holder dropped for Gomolski.

I know ridiculous, I have seen him ride for Plymouth in the fours at Peterborough and he was fantastic, cracking meeting too. I believe in him, he is going to be a top rider no question.

Edited by foreverblue

He was on Chris's bikes I believe. Same with the U21 meeting the previous Sunday. Well it was Chris's frames/covers, may have been an engine from Jack.

Yep 2 points....He always had his best equipment in Poland when he was at Poole.

Last week he looked slow, and couldn't beat Allen and Kerr, Somerset's reserves, today he can beat Emil S, Piotr Pawlicki and Kildemand, three GP riders!!!!!!

Edited by hyabb17

I know ridiculous, I have seen him ride for Plymouth in the fours at Peterborough and he was fantastic, cracking meeting too. I believe in him, he is going to be a top rider no question.

I said a long time ago he could be better than his bro. But he still has a long long way to go.. Its so pieceful on here without Gavan sturring up every thread.. :party:

Edited by Starman2006

I said a long time ago he could be better than his bro. But he still has a long long way to go.. Its so pieceful on here without Gavan sturring up every thread.. :party:

Yet you bring him up on every thread anyway ? Odd behaviour from a grown man.

It's "peaceful" by the way. And "stirring".

Kind regards.

Edited by The Doctor...

Great performance from Jack Holder at Belle Vue.......Can't beat hardly anyone.....AGAIN!!!!!!!! Still if it was Poland he'd beat all the GP riders.....Think we now know where his priorities lie!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Scottyfan
  • Like 2

why that then ?

Gomolski has been asking for a British team place all season long. Matt hasn't offered Gomolski a contract on a number of occasions. Matt promised Kacper a team place one year and then he went back on his promise and Kacper hasn't been seen at Poole since then.

Why would we sign Kennett if we could've had Gomolski?

• Like 1

Gomolski has been asking for a British team place all season long. Matt hasn't offered Gomolski a contract on a number of occasions. Matt promised Kacper a team place one year and then he went back on his promise and Kacper hasn't been seen at Poole since then.

Why would we sign Kennett if we could've had Gomolski?

he was signing for kings Lynn last Friday untill they realised he would miss a couple meetings