British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

How many indentities does this one individual have......Gater1, Speedway Fanatic, Poole Bolton, KKS....Christ alive

It's hysterical when posters like you claim every poster you don't like or disagree with is the same person :rofl::rofl: Christ alive, there are millions of people out there, the chances of them all being the same person are ridiculous. Just because somebody talks carp or you don't agree with them, doesn't mean they are one multifaceted troll that haunts the speedway forum.

• Like 2

It's hysterical when posters like you claim every poster you don't like or disagree with is the same person :rofl::rofl: Christ alive, there are millions of people out there, the chances of them all being the same person are ridiculous. Just because somebody talks carp or you don't agree with them, doesn't mean they are one multifaceted troll that haunts the speedway forum.

But when several posters seem to have a very similar style then you are bound to come to the conclusion they are the same person

As we haven't heard anything, is it safe to assume there haven't been any last minute changes to the team. The last i heard was that it was unlikely there would be further changes to the current team but i haven't heard that is definate.

Very good interview with Matt Ford on Saturday's BBC Radio Solent Summer Sport programme. Up front and honest about the team's current predicament and still hopeful that the team can find some decent form. Particularly keen for certain riders that are scoring well abroad but not well enough here to improve asap - actually naming Hans and Timo in particular.

• Like 1

But when several posters seem to have a very similar style then you are bound to come to the conclusion they are the same person

As we haven't heard anything, is it safe to assume there haven't been any last minute changes to the team. The last i heard was that it was unlikely there would be further changes to the current team but i haven't heard that is definate.

As Skidder said there was a radio interview with Matt yesterday, where he said no more changes.

Still think we can reach the playoffs two meetings this week we need to pick up at least 4 points and with Brady nearly ready we can but hope

BV seem to have gone off the boil recently so you might be lucky to get a few points but do not count on it.

Poole is lucky that KL are not performing as they should have been otherwise Poole would be heading out of the top 4.

BV seem to have gone off the boil recently so you might be lucky to get a few points but do not count on it.

Poole is lucky that KL are not performing as they should have been otherwise Poole would be heading out of the top 4.

very true with kings Lynn and rye house twice it's in our own hand's we shall see Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

Not sure whether Cook riding (or not) for BV would make much difference to be honest. All the other riders can take an r/r ride so hardly weakens them - unless any of those riders are below par?!

Hopefully Jack's outing for Torun today will get him into 'big track' mode for Monday at least and Hans, Timo and Richie can bring their 'A' game!!

Edited by Skidder1

Very good interview with Matt Ford on Saturday's BBC Radio Solent Summer Sport programme. Up front and honest about the team's current predicament and still hopeful that the team can find some decent form. Particularly keen for certain riders that are scoring well abroad but not well enough here to improve asap - actually naming Hans and Timo in particular.

Andersen is riding no better for Lodz than Poole.

But they are not so we are still 4th.. ;)

But they are not so we are still 4th.. ;)

For the time being, but you have 2 matches against BV, 2 against Wolves and 1 against Somerset, you are just lucky you have no more against Swindon. The above can cause you a lot of problems, in fact even Rye with KK at reserve could shock your lot the way they are the pirates are performing at the moment. :D

For the time being, but you have 2 matches against BV, 2 against Wolves and 1 against Somerset, you are just lucky you have no more against Swindon. The above can cause you a lot of problems, in fact even Rye with KK at reserve could shock your lot the way they are the pirates are performing at the moment. :D

Nothing lasts forever mate, we will be back.

• Like 1

I completely agree with you.

Are you worried that Rye House might steal fourth spot from Poole?

No. I am pretty confident we are NOT going to make the play-offs now anyway.

We are a 5 man team on the road because Kennett and Shanes only beat fellow Poole riders to get paid for a point whilst being on the receiving end of a 5-1.

Hans's form has dropped off. Our best rider in R. Worrall is going to leave us in order to make way for Brady who will need a few meetings to settle down.

King's Lynn or Rye House will get 4th now.

Agree.

If I used Poole instead of we constantly then I would've been told I am some other member on here.

Yes I repeated myself the other night and that's because I was being asked the same question over and over again.

As a fan of Poole Speedway surely I am allowed to let my frustration out over this year. Matt Ford has done the exact same thing in the Bournemouth Echo.