British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Not a clue but am sure it isn't Poole related sadly. Hope I'm wrong but can't see it as the team has now been redeclared with Eddie who has a much lower average than Tai - KK swap would have made sense.

Perhaps he said No and then after his Cardiff performance he has had a change of heart.

Why put a skull and crossbones with a pic of his riding his bike.

*Cryptic

And I don't think posting nothing but a skull and crossbones out of nowhere could be considered as anything but cryptic. He certainly wants us to wonder.

If you say. :rofl: :rofl:

Tai couldn't give a monkeys about what anyone thinks, especially on social media.

So I doubt he is doing anything cryptic in the slightest.

No doubt you will remind me I'm wrong if he signs for the Pirates (had to have a little titter as I wrote it too).

He wants bloomin' attention as per usual!!

It's not unusual many want to know what a successful double world champion is doing.

At least he isn't dyeing his hair blue (leon madsen) or posting regular video updates (Martin Vaculik) to get attention.

• Like 2

So Steve if it isn't cryptic, what is he meaning by the skull and cross bones?

Who said it wasn't there before???

Why is it meant to signify anything? ??

As I've said, those who think there is something in it will be right if he signs for Poole.

Simply can't see it happening.

Who said it wasn't there before???

Why is it meant to signify anything? ??

As I've said, those who think there is something in it will be right if he signs for Poole.

Simply can't see it happening.

Or your hoping theres nothing in it. Break your heart wouldn't it.. :rofl:

Or your hoping theres nothing in it. Break your heart wouldn't it.. :rofl:

Couldn't care less. He only wants to ride for Wolves, so he would have to settle for second best if he did.

Plus he would get his average nice and low for when he wants to come back home.

Win win if he did.

Keep clutching at straws you might get a proper number one for a change. :rofl:

Edited by stevebrum

There isnt anything in it, he could be going to Piraterna i dont know but we could only fit him in by dropping Hans or Kuttz

it would be like for like again no thank you tai you stay at wolves quite happy with what we got for the rest of the season :t:

It's only a tweet for Gawds sake, so calm down people! Tai riding for us would be huge, however as the level headed have already said it's highly unlikely.

Oh and Lisa - how Tai's tweet can be considered attention seeking is beyond me. So if I posted a tweet with a Ferrari emoticon it must mean I'm getting one and I want attention for it... :rofl::P

it would be like for like again no thank you tai you stay at wolves quite happy with what we got for the rest of the season :t:

Signing Tai would not be like for like at all. Tai is a mahoooosive amount better than both. However, Kurtz is our future so it would be the ageing Hans that I'm sorry to say that would have to make way. But it's not going to happen so it's irrelevant.

• Like 1

It's only a tweet for Gawds sake, so calm down people! Tai riding for us would be huge, however as the level headed have already said it's highly unlikely.

Oh and Lisa - how Tai's tweet can be considered attention seeking is beyond me. So if I posted a tweet with a Ferrari emoticon it must mean I'm getting one and I want attention for it... :rofl::P

Signing Tai would not be like for like at all. Tai is a mahoooosive amount better than both. However, Kurtz is our future so it would be the ageing Hans that I'm sorry to say that would have to make way. But it's not going to happen so it's irrelevant.

in my book it will not make us any better tai does not ride that well at poole anyway jmo

Couldn't care less. He only wants to ride for Wolves, so he would have to settle for second best if he did.

Plus he would get his average nice and low for when he wants to come back home.

Win win if he did.

Keep clutching at straws you might get a proper number one for a change. :rofl:

You want to try reading your own post.First you say you couldn't care less, yep we'd settle for the nice low average. So where am i clutching at straws.

Not likely to happen anyway. Brady and Jack are our future. go back to bed.

Signing Tai would not benefit us much over Brady or Hans who both usually are good for high double figures at home and both are pretty good away too. Didn't think Tai was too impressive for Wolves, I thought the most beneficial part was lending his bike to P.K.

It may have been only a tweet but he did it for a reason and knew it would get a reaction from fans.

Edited by foreverblue

Tai is probably just wishing Peter Adams a good and safe holiday. Maybe its a cruise in the seas where the Somali Pirates are?!

Or maybe Tai has done an interview in the Poole Matchday programme - as if its not enough Pearson mentioning him every b!**dy week!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2