British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

I though I'd discuss Poole on a Poole thread...funny that.

Please can you tell me who these amazing signing's will be? I see KK's average hasn't dropped as we were told it would. Genuine question, Poole bring back Brady for Worrall as that's a 28 day injury replacement, can you the go like for like for other changes or do you have to rebuild to 42?

I though I'd discuss Poole on a Poole thread...funny that.

Please can you tell me who these amazing signing's will be? I see KK's average hasn't dropped as we were told it would. Genuine question, Poole bring back Brady for Worrall as that's a 28 day injury replacement, can you the go like for like for other changes or do you have to rebuild to 42?

Straight swap for KK (9.23). Poole are currently waiting for BSPA approval.

B. Kurtz will be coming back as a straight swap for R. Worrall.

Wasting your time mate, he's had a problem with poole from day one..

That's where you're wrong. Most people including Gavan don't have a problem with Poole at all - it's fans like you and SS he has a problem with - and he's not alone :rolleyes:

• Like 9

My bets are on Janusz Kolodziej or Artem Laguta if its only 1 change.

If its more than one change then we are talking about riders like Linus Sundstrom and Vaclav Milik coming in.

laguta would have to get a visa to work here iwould think

That's where you're wrong. Most people including Gavan don't have a problem with Poole at all - it's fans like you and SS he has a problem with - and he's not alone :rolleyes:

Whilst i partly agree,Gavan does love it when we lose, it is not just a couple of fans he has issue with, it is also Matt Ford and Middlo, he usually says we will win easily in the hope we lose. He will never like us but having said that he knows not all Poole fans are the same and i have had reasonable discussions with him.

laguta would have to get a visa to work here iwould think

Cant see it being Laguta but we need a top rider and i expect the choice is very limited.

Google translation of Sportowfakty article

On Wednesday Nicki Pedersen underwent a complicated study at the Odense University Hospital. On Monday Danish will know the results and then decide on further starts on the speedway. There is a good chance he will be able to return to the track.

Nicki Pedersen after the research. "Union Leszno is waiting for my return"

Indeed, the information we have from Nicki is optimistic. If everything goes according to his mind, then after July 24 he will be able to start riding. Next week we will get back to us and if the result is good, we will plan for him joint trainings in Leszno. I assume that he has enough motivation to fight back to our team, "says manager Piotr Baron

Google translation of Sportowfakty article

On Wednesday Nicki Pedersen underwent a complicated study at the Odense University Hospital. On Monday Danish will know the results and then decide on further starts on the speedway. There is a good chance he will be able to return to the track.

Nicki Pedersen after the research. "Union Leszno is waiting for my return"

Indeed, the information we have from Nicki is optimistic. If everything goes according to his mind, then after July 24 he will be able to start riding. Next week we will get back to us and if the result is good, we will plan for him joint trainings in Leszno. I assume that he has enough motivation to fight back to our team, "says manager Piotr Baron

What relevance is this news for Poole, cant see him riding for us, why would we sign a rider who just coming back from a terrible injury, makes no sense.

What relevance is this news for Poole, cant see him riding for us, why would we sign a rider who just coming back from a terrible injury, makes no sense.

About as much sense as signing (and retaining) KK when there was an opportunity to replace when injured. :wink:

• Like 1

Every relevance- you must know Skidder 1 knows what time of day it is regarding anything to do with the team- I suggest you re-read post 5998

I realise that but Pedersen isnt riding at the moment and not due to ride until next week, Cant see Matt Ford risking him and very expensive too. Edited by foreverblue

I realise that but Pedersen isnt riding at the moment and not due to ride until next week, Cant see Matt Ford risking him and very expensive too.

Well I can- hardly a risk. Nicki`s probably been sitting at home feeling great and raring to go and Ford has to do something to turn the season around.

Edited by racers and royals