British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Maybe Hampel

Doubt it riding in Poland and Sweden so doesn't need the money.

It obviously isn't AJ because Steve knows his stuff.

Nicki Pedersen - If fit

Janusz Kolodziej - Only rides in Poland so if the money was good then it could tempt him.

Przemyslaw Pawlicki - I think he would drop Denmark if we offered him more money

Andzejs Lebedevs - Signed for Leicester at the start of the season so why not sign for Poole

Edited by Gater1

Doubt it riding in Poland and Sweden so doesn't need the money.

It obviously isn't AJ because Steve knows his stuff.

Nicki Pedersen - If fit

Janusz Kolodziej - Only rides in Poland so if the money was good then it could tempt him.

Przemyslaw Pawlicki - I think he would drop Denmark if we offered him more money

Andzejs Lebedevs - Signed for Leicester at the start of the season so why not sign for Poole

I'd love that

Maybe its a rider who has been out injured and is due back imminently and will want as many meetings as possible to regain form?! Maybe that's what has delayed the inevitable change?!

If your hinting at Nut job Pedersen......I bloody hope not!!!! I Won't be at Poole again this season if it is!!!!!

Who would you like to see Scottyfan?

KK apparently sacked by text

Depends who would come over. AJ would be fine, could even put up with Parma Donna Woffinden, just hope it ain't Pedersen!!!!!!

You sound like a spoilt brat

So if you were a Chelsea fan and hated Man Utd ,and you were told they (Man Utd) were going to play at Stamford bridge every week, you'd go and watch them would you??

Don't see what 'a spoilt brat' has to do with not going to watch a rider I hate!!

Edited by Scottyfan

Maybe its a rider who has been out injured and is due back imminently and will want as many meetings as possible to regain form?! Maybe that's what has delayed the inevitable change?!

Nicki P??!

If your hinting at Nut job Pedersen......I bloody hope not!!!! I Won't be at Poole again this season if it is!!!!!

Whereas I'd want to go every week!
  • Like 1

Nicki Pedersen!!! Might as well stick with KK!! Coming back from bad neck injuries and will surely take time to get up to speed. That and the risk of doing his neck more harm then good over the bumps at Poole 😜

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

Nicki Pedersen!!! Might as well stick with KK!! Coming back from bad neck injuries and will surely take time to get up to speed. That and the risk of doing his neck more harm then good over the bumps at Poole

You are joking aren't you?

I would rather have Bjarne Pedersen than KK.

Anyone but KK.

Just get him out.

No bumps at poole last night gavan ask any swindon rider ?

Wasting your time mate, he's had a problem with poole from day one..

I still think Kings Lynn will sack Holder by the Transfer window and move to Poole in time. (Deja Vu)!!

they can't. Holder banned for 28 days and transfer window shuts 31st July.

I wouldn't want AJ he is in the same cat as KK

KK isn't in the same league as AJ in the UK league.

Always been a good scoring number one, which KK has always lacked.