British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Away from the Number 1 debate, Poole asset THJ is in talks with 2 British clubs and is keen to do a stint in the UK.

I'm hugely surprised at this news.

He has been out of form for several seasons now and has never seemed interested in coming to the UK.

Away from the Number 1 debate, Poole asset THJ is in talks with 2 British clubs and is keen to do a stint in the UK.

Matt rubbing his hands again with some more lovely loan fees! He could certainly do a job for someone, I assume Matt thought Lahti was a better option as they have similar averages. I expect he is right Lahti has been going well.

Edited by foreverblue

Are Poole going to risk wholesale changes,i would not.19 away points gained so far so changes have to keep that form going.

I can still see a strange season for Poole ,where they get more points away than at home.(could be one for the record books)??

Get a decent number 1 that is all i would do. .................................................KK has turned in to another Bjarne Peddle-some.

I still think Kings Lynn will sack Holder by the Transfer window and move to Poole in time. (Deja Vu)!!

Are Poole going to risk wholesale changes,i would not.19 away points gained so far so changes have to keep that form going.

I can still see a strange season for Poole ,where they get more points away than at home.(could be one for the record books)??

Get a decent number 1 that is all i would do. .................................................KK has turned in to another Bjarne Peddle-some.

I still think Kings Lynn will sack Holder by the Transfer window and move to Poole in time. (Deja Vu)!!

Agree.

T. Lahti, J. Holder, H. Andersen, P. Starke and J. Shanes will stay.

R. Worrall will make way for B. Kurtz.

KK will make way for a new No.1.

You will not be signing Chris Holder as you cannot sign a suspended rider.

This to would have to be approved by the BSPA and I'm very sure measures are in place to not allow this to happen.

If Matt Ford & Chris Holder are switched on, as King's Lynn are now not likely to make the Play-Off's Holder would be best to try make amends with the King's Lynn promotion.

That way KK can be fired and Holder can guest at No1 for the Pirates

You will not be signing Chris Holder as you cannot sign a suspended rider.

This to would have to be approved by the BSPA and I'm very sure measures are in place to not allow this to happen.

If Matt Ford & Chris Holder are switched on, as King's Lynn are now not likely to make the Play-Off's Holder would be best to try make amends with the King's Lynn promotion.

That way KK can be fired and Holder can guest at No1 for the Pirates

Why are Kings Lynn not likely to make the play offs? 6 points behind Poole with 3 matches in hand

• Like 1

Pepe anyone seems to be going well in Poland at the moment

not sure I just think the whole team is so inconsistent hard task ahead

Why are Kings Lynn not likely to make the play offs? 6 points behind Poole with 3 matches in hand

every chance if they can sort it out with holder and batch not forgetting the fans as well

not sure I just think the whole team is so inconsistent hard task ahead

every chance if they can sort it out with holder and batch not forgetting the fans as well

Kings Lynns last 2 league meetings are home and away v Poole..........could be interesting!

Right now, the whole feeling around the place stinks and getting the fans and riders back to race for the cause may be tough work.

Obviously the riders will want to do the best for themselves in term of earning money but it's getting that little bit extra out of them.