British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Great to see Starke hitting some good form will they replace Klindt ? i always felt he would struggle in a top five even if he was fit.

Yes Starke scored paid 14 away from home too, looks like a good decision to get him back. As for Klindt no idea but he has said hes better every day and looking forward to racing again so maybe he may stay.

If you had your way the league would consist of

Poole A

Poole B

Poole C

Poole D

Poole E

Poole F

Poole G

Poole H

Poole I

With all the riders you'd like/want and how many are on the books as assets, you'd still have some left over!

Not sure if Bolton is an optimist or a fantasist.Think he would like every single rider to be a Poole asset. Edited by Tommy Sweetman
  • Like 1

As I've said previously its no good Nicolai declaring himself 'fit to ride', if that's all he's going to do. He needs to be able to race and score at least 6 points a meeting.

He's not fit to race mate, he can ride but he cannot race. He has the same injury as Callam Wilson had at A F CB, and he needs an op sooner rather than later.

Shame as he was flying this season , get well soon Brady

So whats he done ?

Thought you had a direct line to the promotion and management.........strange how i found out first.

To much time on yr hands. I don't go wading through gawd knows what to try and find out.

Rib injuries!!

Thank you MM

To much time on yr hands. I don't go wading through gawd knows what to try and find out.

Thank you MM

Thought it would only take you one phone call to Middlo or Ford to find out. :P

He has done something to his ribs!

Wonder who will replace him. Never nice to see a rider injured especially going that well!

At least we have a lot of points to play with and they will be a few options!

If KK is back - then R/R (assuming Klindt not still injured)

• Like 1

Andy Mitchell, former Echo Sports reporter was the first to break the news. He is now freelance and works with Nigel Pearson and does both the Ipswich and Poole programmes amongst others so Gavan probably follows him on twitter.

Looks like a broken rib for Brady in a heat 1 crash at Pila. As long as there's no other internal injuries, he's young so a week out, strap him up and he'll be back asap. :-)

• Like 1

I wonder who's phone is ringing!

Lindback? Could be some good practice for Cardiff.

Sundstrom?

Milik?

How on earth is riding on our dilapidated track going to help Lindback do better in Cardiff? That's like sending Lewis Hamilton karting at Matchams to sharpen up for Silverstone.

• Like 4