British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Same as that female tennis player!!

BTW, the young Chuganov looks worth a try, on tonight's SWC performance.

On a 7 average tho. Precedent already set with Pawlicki at Wolves.

Well worth a punt to any team if he is really interested which I'd doubt very much sadly.

Outstanding for a 17 year old kid.Riding all kinds of tracks now will serve him well later on.Don't know about aves though..

Edited by Bald Bloke

Not a social drug if true.Don't know how it would help a speedway rider.I gather it helps heart conditions.I my well be wrong.

It is used to increase bloodflow, so is useful for some heart conditions.

It was added to the banned list a couple of years ago as it increases oxygen delivered to muscles and allows you to train harder and longer.

There was a suggestion that the year before it was added to the banned list 17% of Russian athletes tested had it in their system.

The drums will be beating

Maybe they should have tested all the Russians

Just might be the case that all riders are randomly tested. ;)

I do smell a bit of Rat with this Laguta situation as i understand this test was taken after a Extraliga match back in early June. It seems very convenient that the Poles decide to announce this on the day of Race off and before the final and rule him out of both meetings as any appeals can't take place in time.

Edited by flagrag
  • Like 2

I do smell a bit of Rat with this Laguta situation as i understand this test was taken after a Extraliga match back in early June. It seems very convenient that the Poles decide to announce this on the day of Race off and before the final and rule him out of both meetings as any appeals can't take place in time.

My first thoughts entirely on hearing the news. I believe Troy Batchelor had a a genuine bike problem tonight more than the timing of this was just a coincidence. :wink:

On a 7 average tho. Precedent already set with Pawlicki at Wolves.

Well worth a punt to any team if he is really interested which I'd doubt very much sadly.

My reading and understanding of the 2017 rules are that unless Chuganov has ridden regularly in the top leagues in Poland, Sweden or Denmark (and I don't know if he has?) then he is assessed as 5.00 as a newcomer to the UK?!

Edited by Skidder1

My reading and understanding of the 2017 rules are that unless Chuganov has ridden regularly in the top leagues in Poland, Sweden or Denmark (and I don't know if he has?) then he is assessed as 5.00 as a newcomer to the UK?!

I'm not sure however those days of signing a talented foreign youngster on a grossly false average I would imagine are over.

Milik being a prime example as one of the last false assessed newcomers to the sport.

I hope Linus Sundstrom signs for Poole in the future sometime. He would be a great rider to see at Poole in the future.

If you had your way the league would consist of

Poole A

Poole B

Poole C

Poole D

Poole E

Poole F

Poole G

Poole H

Poole I

With all the riders you'd like/want and how many are on the books as assets, you'd still have some left over!

• Like 5

If you had your way the league would consist of

Poole A

Poole B

Poole C

Poole D

Poole E

Poole F

Poole G

Poole H

Poole I

With all the riders you'd like/want and how many are on the books as assets, you'd still have some left over!

not enough days in the week to cover that many teams unless we do double headers :t: