British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

You might be right there.Klindt's ave will probably drop a fair bit coming back from injury and in the 1-5.

MF being what he is has probably or is trying to find a replacement.What would Lebedevs ave be.Would his stint at Lynn get him an average now?

More than likely it will be an old face returning rather than a new rider. Golmolski might well fit.

From looking at NK twitter today!

"When it rains, It pours"

I'm not in the uk but to me that's a reference to being dropped and life being bad for him!

I expect an announcement!

This season as a whole must say to speedway GB that we need a squad system!! Would make this so much better!!

You might be right there.Klindt's ave will probably drop a fair bit coming back from injury and in the 1-5.

MF being what he is has probably or is trying to find a replacement.What would Lebedevs ave be.Would his stint at Lynn get him an average now?

Drops to 6 on Monday.

Was he a 7 when he signed for Leicester this year? In which case presumably a 5

Have to make the change before monday if we want Madsen

Mads can come in as a swap for Klindt?!?

I'm not in the uk but to me that's a reference to being dropped and life being bad for him!

This season as a whole must say to speedway GB that we need a squad system!! Would make this so much better!!

Why would you want a squad system and more expence ? Britain cannot afford it now this league is struggling.Why not pick a 1/7 have conviction in your team and unless there are injuries stick with it.Poole as an example need to forget the worrying about team selection and concentrate on getting the product right (ie) the entertainment on the track. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

SGBP averages effective Monday 10th July -

Brady Kurtz 8.76

Hans Andersen 8.31

Jack Holder 6.11

Nicolai Klindt 6.00

Paul Starke 4.83

James Shanes 2.35

KK 9.23

GZ 7.79

Klindt cant walk nevermind ride.