British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Brady for me he's on the up and really needs to be made a big part of Team Australia as I believe Masters has gone as far has he can, obviously Wolves fans will disagree but his riding style tends to leave him relying on his gating somewhat whereas Kurtz is far more natural , if Australia want to find the 'next Darcy' they need to realise BK then Jack are his and Holders natural replacements to back Doyley up over the next few years so Lemo stop arsing about and use them asap ....will add one thing extra and that is I really don't think Mark is the right man for that job

Brady for me he's on the up and really needs to be made a big part of Team Australia as I believe Masters has gone as far has he can, obviously Wolves fans will disagree but his riding style tends to leave him relying on his gating somewhat whereas Kurtz is far more natural , if Australia want to find the 'next Darcy' they need to realise BK then Jack are his and Holders natural replacements to back Doyley up over the next few years so Lemo stop arsing about and use them asap ....will add one thing extra and that is I really don't think Mark is the right man for that job

With all the gaps in clubs meetings in the last couple of months I am surprised that Mark or Rosco have not tried to set up a series of Eng - Aus, under say 23, matches around the country. This would have helped the riders and given the managers of GB and Aus an idea of how the youngsters are progressing in a pressure situation.

• Like 4

Doyle Holder Batchelor for me are nailed on at the moment but Fricke, Morris,J.Holder Kurtz they are the future.If i had a punt longterm i think Jack could be the best out of those four Australia are in a tricky position do they go for short - term results or plan for the future.

Edited by Sidney the robin

couldn't understand the selection of Fricke as res for Australia at King's Lynn on Saturday he was poor at both league matches when Belle Vue rode this year Also can't understand why the Aussie couldn't bring in another rider to make up for Doyle"s pulling out. also would they have had to have ridden with 3 if Morris pulled out as well.??

They could have replaced Doyle but then wouldn't be able to use him later in the competition, which they are hoping to do, and yes they would have had to use just 3 riders if Morris had pulled out during the first match as they had no reserve as he was taking Doyle rides. That is a risk they took as they are banking on Doyle being fit for friday

They could have replaced Doyle but then wouldn't be able to use him later in the competition, which they are hoping to do, and yes they would have had to use just 3 riders if Morris had pulled out during the first match as they had no reserve as he was taking Doyle rides. That is a risk they took as they are banking on Doyle being fit for friday

He won't be fit but will probably ride anyway.

I wouldn't as it's time for him to be selfish & say Bol..x to team racing & go all in for the GP's.

• Like 1

He won't be fit but will probably ride anyway.

I wouldn't as it's time for him to be selfish & say Bol..x to team racing & go all in for the GP's.

Since Australia are likely to end up behind GB in the final and he has a good chance in the GPs, that would make sense.

They need to earn it first. Brady was useless most of last season and the start of this season. Masters, whether he is at his peak or not, has done the time and earned the place. Not to mention there is a big gap between performing well in top flight British racing and performing well on the world circuit.

And really have to disagree with Lemo being the wrong man for the job. I think he's great for Team Australia and doing a fine job.

• Like 2

They need to earn it first. Brady was useless most of last season and the start of this season. Masters, whether he is at his peak or not, has done the time and earned the place. Not to mention there is a big gap between performing well in top flight British racing and performing well on the world circuit.

And really have to disagree with Lemo being the wrong man for the job. I think he's great for Team Australia and doing a fine job.

Brady was useless last season because he spent to much time tinkering. Lemo is doing a good job with Team Aus, and Rosco's not doing a bad job with Team GB, with the riders at his disposal..

Edited by Starman2006

Lebedevs for klindt?

Yes Please!! I think we might see a few more danish riders in the league next year! They have all been shocking this who are not riding in UK or named Madsen.

NKI back to Lynn and Holder back to Poole you heard it here first!

Matt wanted to sign Lebedevs a few year ago. ;)

I imagine a lot of promotors would want to now. I dont see the relevance of Matt Ford wanting to sign him a few years ago.

I was just enlightening poolebolton.