British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Is there changes coming!

It sounds like a few of you know that one is coming?

Madsen would be a number 1 in this league. If you are in Poland then you are here!!!

I dont think he would fit. By Wozniak would be a good shout right now! Sure Magic could put in a good word. We seem to be doing alright at taking former Lions riders and making them good!!

Who has improved joining Poole from Leicester.

KK? Holder? Kurtz? Hans? Starke? Shanes?

Not sure who you mean?

Surely not Klindt who has added half a point going from a number one to a reserve??

Is there changes coming!

It sounds like a few of you know that one is coming?

Madsen would be a number 1 in this league. If you are in Poland then you are here!!!

I dont think he would fit. By Wozniak would be a good shout right now! Sure Magic could put in a good word. We seem to be doing alright at taking former Lions riders and making them good!!

Like Milik, Madsen can't ride here due to the Polish rule.

More than one change would mean making your team fit within the 42pt limit.You are 1.31 over at the moment so can't see that happening.Once KK is back in your side you will be even further over the 42 pts making it even more unlikely.Like for like i reckon if your going to make a change.

With KK's new reassessed average of 9.23 that puts Poole on 44.75. Based on the latest official averages, if KK (9.23) and Klindt (6.36) were to be replaced that would give Poole 12.84 for 2 riders to keep within the 42 point limit.

For arguments sake, Wozniak (5.92) and Kennett (6.88) would fit nicely in a 1-7 that would read something like 1.Kurtz; 2.Holder; 3.Kennett; 4. Wozniak; 5. Andersen; 6.Starke; 7. Shanes.

There are other options like Jonsson (8.45) and Perks (4.08), which would put Perks at reserve and Starke in as a 2nd string.

Simply playing with numbers...............! :D:P

don't think he impressed many promoters last night

Good!! :wink::shock:

Edited by Skidder1

With KK's new reassessed average of 9.23 that puts Poole on 44.75. Based on the latest official averages, if KK (9.23) and Klindt (6.36) were to be replaced that would give Poole 12.84 for 2 riders to keep within the 42 point limit.

For arguments sake, Wozniak (5.92) and Kennett (6.88) would fit nicely in a 1-7 that would read something like 1.Kurtz; 2.Holder; 3.Kennett; 4. Wozniak; 5. Andersen; 6.Starke; 7. Shanes.

There are other options like Jonsson (8.45) and Perks (4.08), which would put Perks at reserve and Starke in as a 2nd string.

So both of those options can be like for like then.

Personally if i was making changes i would try to get a rider to replace KK on near his average say 9 and the same with Klindt a 6 that is 15 pts worth,why waste 2.75 points straight away by re-declaring

Surely the only reason you would re-declare under the 42 point limit would be if you wanted a higher average rider like Pawlicki to replace Klindt

Like Milik, Madsen can't ride here due to the Polish rule.

I think Leon has only raced in the Polish and Danish leagues so far this year. If he has signed for a Swedish club he hasn't been used so far so still could race here if he wanted.

I think Leon has only raced in the Polish and Danish leagues so far this year. If he has signed for a Swedish club he hasn't been used so far so still could race here if he wanted.

You are of course correct, I stand corrected.

Just double checked and he hasn't been named in a Swedish side this year, which I'm surprised at!

So yes he could ride in the UK if he wanted.

Has Mark Lemon got a grudge against Brady Kurtz surely having a much better season than Masters.

nothing between the two of them this season as Brady has ridden at number 4 for most of it and Masters as a heat leader. Brady is having a good season but Masters has more experience I guess that's why he is in

Masters was the next in line for me. Has extra experience.

Kurtz and Holder's time will come, they can have few complaints at not being involved with six very good riders ahead of them in the Aussie pecking order.

• Like 1