British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Slo mo shows a probable broken collarbone and worse. End of the season for a brave Nicolai. Get well soon.

Wasn't his fault though. Just a tangle on the first bend. Agree that he should have not bothered but he qualified and wanted the experience I guess.

I'd hazard a guess that his injury prevented him controlling the bike properly. Which is why he ended up going straight on

I'd hazard a guess that his injury prevented him controlling the bike properly. Which is why he ended up going straight on

His injury was nothing to do with how that crash panned out.

A typical first bend incident with a s#!+ outcome :sad:

Well 8 heats into the SEC it's pretty clear Klindt is not ok!!

KK looking good! Matt needs to say to Klindt for the sake of your career you need to take a break!

Milik surely in for Klindt and that would make us title contenders!!

Sad to see Perks a Poole asset getting the sack!!

Milik for Klindt lol. Your obsessed with Milik!! Poole need to change Klindt and KK. What about Kyle Newman for Klindt??? Oh no they got rid of him lol.

His injury was nothing to do with how that crash panned out.

A typical first bend incident with a s#!+ outcome :sad:

Watch the starts from behind they've shown a fair few all the riders are moving about on the bike to try and get better control. NK struggles to shift about

You may not agree but you've been watching some unusual speedway if that's what you think typical 1st bend bunching is.

Slo mo shows a probable broken collarbone and worse. End of the season for a brave Nicolai. Get well soon.

Wasn't his fault though. Just a tangle on the first bend. Agree that he should have not bothered but he qualified and wanted the experience I guess.

I really wouldn't want his experience.. That looked nasty, coupled with his knee.

Edited by Starman2006

Pleased to hear Klindt hasn't been injured badly, he really needs to give up the unequal challenge now. Looks like we could get a decent replacement on his average now it seems the 1.4 multiplier is no longer in operation, the best would seem to be Milik.

Poole asset Perks seems to have been harshly treated by Rye House hope he gets fixed up soon.

Milik needs to drop one of his 3 leagues (Sweden?) if he is to be considered again by Matt.

The bigger question is whether MF will be as ruthless as the Rye House promotion?!

Matt is ruthless enough as we have seen in the past.

As for Milik,if he was to drop a league would Ford's pockets be deep enough to afford him.

• Like 1

Matt ford as been far more ruthless than rye house as been over the years

Matts been more ruthless than anybody else down the years. Your there to do a job.

your in it to win may not always be nice like getting rid of Kyle ?

Yep in it to win it. And thats the bottom line. So you be ruthless.