British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

No I don't think he would have as quickly. He needed a change. Works well with Rosco

Don't think Jason & Rosco were that close a few seasons ago & cant deny what spells at Birmingham & Leicester did for him.

Think Ford will be on the phone now for Klindt's replacement or maybe just have a chat with Justin Sedgeman.

Only 2

KK for Zengi

+1 other for Klindt (Cant continue riding with the injury)

1. K. Kasprzak

2. J. Holder

3. B. Kurtz

4. ?

5. H. Andersen

6. P. Starke

7. J. Shanes

Would have to be a like for like rider to replace Klindt as with KK back Poole are way above the limit.

Yes. My question then should have read when does Kk get an average of 6.5 per his current year displays. But probably I should just look up myself how many meetings ridden and when he will hit 4/4

I expect when KK gets his 4H/4A then his average will be much reduced and we may be under 42 point limit anyway, whether that will help to get new riders is difficult to know at this stage, even if he got double figure scores every week from now on his average will be quite a bit lower than it is at the moment.

Hans has not got a neck fracture or any broken bones in his neck although the headline was breaking news!!

• Like 1

Yes. My question then should have read when does Kk get an average of 6.5 per his current year displays. But probably I should just look up myself how many meetings ridden and when he will hit 4/4

Well one can only imagine if they will allow real averages to be used!