British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

I dont see why any of the top stars would do England again why would they it is a micky mouse league.Maybe if a few had a few weeks spare at the end of the year they might be tempted if the money was right.Doyley i believe has signed a two year deal but it would not surprise me if he did drop England. Our days of ruling the roost and having the best league are long gone never to return in my opinion.That is why i would be in favour of one big league but as we all know we have people in English speedway who cannot work together. Some think only of there own self interests and not the sport in this country as a whole a shame but true.

fool

nothing to do with averages......how did he get on in 2016?????

he doesnt want to ride here pure and simple. If he ever came back he might ride for Poole again but why would he want to ride over here? Only Doyle and Lindgren would offer any opposition and i doubt he would give 100%. Better to ride in the better leagues against the world best then ride in the UK

I see you picked on the post that suited you. havn't you got an Ippo thead to go to, or is this thread just convient for you..

• Like 1

I would expect it would simply be his last average. Was that 8.something?

If he had come over this season he would be on about the same as Chris Holders starting average this season but since they reduced to 42 point team average i would have thought a re-assessment of his average Edited by foreverblue

Paid 12 for KK this afternoon. Would have been paid 14. He was winning one heat by a mile when Iversen fell. Got 5-1'd after making a howler of a gate in the rerun.

Oh, and he had Lindgren from the back as well, on Lindgrens home track. So Brum can stick that in his pipe!

• Like 1

Paid 12 for KK this afternoon. Would have been paid 14. He was winning one heat by a mile when Iversen fell. Got 5-1'd after making a howler of a gate in the rerun.

Oh, and he had Lindgren from the back as well, on Lindgrens home track. So Brum can stick that in his pipe!

Crikey overtaking Freddie without him trying to put him in the fence or sliding off his bike when getting overtaken is unlike Freddie.

I see you picked on the post that suited you. havn't you got an Ippo thead to go to, or is this thread just convient for you..

commented on the Ipswich thread thanks. I was pointing out the top riders don't want to ride here nothing to do with averages. I see you have trouble having any sort of intellectual conversation

I would expect it would simply be his last average. Was that 8.something?

Still going on about Lindgren????

I suppose it's something to brag about for him beating fast Freddie as he has been plain awful in 2017 so far.

So expect about 6 points in the UK then.

If he wasn't in the GP's I bet he would do a third league....therefore he kind of is absent from the UK to concentrate on the GP series.

Hmm, Will have to look back to his pre-GP days to be sure. He always said he'd get too tired if he did more than two leagues. He's definitely not an Iversen, that's for sure!

I think one of the reasons Puk is struggling is that he doesn't ride over here.

This fecking Polish rule has affected him more than anyone. Can't believe they will be able to stop riders racing where they want even more so next season, bribing control freaks!

Think Puk is struggling at Grand Prix level because of the new young blood that's coming through. Feels like it's changing of the guard time. Still love to see Jason Doyle become WC. These young Poles look Hungry but Doyle could strike a blow for the late developers.

• Like 1

How are Poole able to bring back KK for Zengi when KK is now above Zengi & Poole are over the 42 point limit already? I have no idea & was wondering how this is possible?

Good point.

I'm assuming that because Zengi was signed as a temporary replacement (for 28 days) that he is allowed to be introduced once fit.

No idea if that's true tho!

How are Poole able to bring back KK for Zengi when KK is now above Zengi & Poole are over the 42 point limit already? I have no idea & was wondering how this is possible?

Because Zengota is a 28 day injury replacement. Always was so completely legal. KK back for the Kings Lynn meeting.

• Like 2