British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Saw Josh Bates going into the office after the meeting. Guess he might be guesting for Klindt on Monday...maybe.

Nice to see Paul Starke ride like he did tonight.

The test will come on Monday for Starkey but i think he'l rise to it..

Saw Josh Bates going into the office after the meeting. Guess he might be guesting for Klindt on Monday...maybe.

Nice to see Paul Starke ride like he did tonight.

Nicolai has advised via social media that he hopes to be fit for Monday's TV meeting. If he isn't then it'll be r/r as he's now in the 2-5 with the new averages, with Paul Starke at reserve and Brady Kurtz at 1.

...and BV tracking new signing Rohan Tungate in place of the sacked Sedgeman (I bet theres been an absolute outcry amongst Aces fans - although maybe not!!) :D

• Like 1

PAUL STARKE RACING : PIRATES DEBUT : In the pits meeting preview, review and an interview with his mechanic Gary Ball.

POOLE Pirates vs LEICESTER Lions : Premiership : 21/06/2017

Available to watch now by clicking the link below and entering Paul's official media channel only on Speedway Portal.

Nicolai has advised via social media that he hopes to be fit for Monday's TV meeting. If he isn't then it'll be r/r as he's now in the 2-5 with the new averages, with Paul Starke at reserve and Brady Kurtz at 1.

...and BV tracking new signing Rohan Tungate in place of the sacked Sedgeman (I bet theres been an absolute outcry amongst Aces fans - although maybe not!!) :D

Oh my gosh, BV will be unbeatable!
  • Like 1

Tungate for Sedgman makes no difference at Wimborne Road. Sedgman outscores Tungate at Poole so that makes Belle Vue weaker. Tungate has been signed because of how he goes at the NSS. Now that Poole have Starke for Newman , add in that Fricke and Smith don't go well at Poole then this should be a nice 10 point win for Poole

Tungate for Sedgman makes no difference at Wimborne Road. Sedgman outscores Tungate at Poole so that makes Belle Vue weaker. Tungate has been signed because of how he goes at the NSS. Now that Poole have Starke for Newman , add in that Fricke and Smith don't go well at Poole then this should be a nice 10 point win for Poole

What was the score in the cup?

Yawn. My week's holiday - chosen not enforced - was such a welcome break, but now back to reality!!! :nono::mad:

What was the score in the cup?

ah but in the cup Jack Holder scored 2 points and is flying now. Kerr got 1, I would put Starke down for a lot more than that. Hans got 8 which was his worst score at home all season. Klindt is riding so there's no loss there. Belle Vue bring in Tungate who has scored 4, 3 and 1 on his last 3 visits. I admit it will be closer if Klindt doesn't ride but Poole are favourited for this quite clearly

Newman unbeaten by an opponent at Ipswich after 4 rides!

Yep he riding good.. Done well 2 nyt.. :t:

Edited by Starman2006

KK paid 11 tonight so that sounds better.

Just watched the meeting. He was quite wobbly to be honest. Leading his first ten picked off by both riders, one being Karol Baran. (Where the hell has he been must be getting on but suddenly full of fast bikes and hard riding) got better as the meeting progressed but wobbly all the same.

Make that five, Leicester must be chuffed :D

was superb tonight - kept his head and held his position despite huge pressure from Cook in 15 to get his max 👍👏
  • Like 1