British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

That's not correct. The rule actually states '....then the MC may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares.'

Mick isn't old! We ran five pretty successful seasons before the stadium problem, and were ready with an attractive team for 2017. Not a bad record.

Not sure that the last bit is relevant because any club with any sense will just re-declare to get the lower average. There are quite a few riders on 4+ whose average will drop based on actual rides taken. It seems nonsensical to me but as the ruling is worded then it could change on just 2 rides.

Tungate to Swindon on a five?

Why would it be a 5 as the rule states on 4/4 which for Tungate is 5.09.

We are desperate though especially with Sargent guesting for Gapmaier tomorrow! Rohan in for one of our underperforming middle order/reserves

If Rohan came in it would probably be for Gappmaier. The guy's hardly there anyway.

• Like 1

Not sure that the last bit is relevant because any club with any sense will just re-declare to get the lower average. There are quite a few riders on 4+ whose average will drop based on actual rides taken. It seems nonsensical to me but as the ruling is worded then it could change on just 2 rides.

Why would it be a 5 as the rule states on 4/4 which for Tungate is 5.09.

a little pedantic? i suspect Shovvy was rounding the 0.09, or may not have had the figures in front of him?

We are desperate though especially with Sargent guesting for Gapmaier tomorrow! Rohan in for one of our underperforming middle order/reserves

apart from Ellis, i'm not sure your middle order or reserves are underperforming, i think they are doing as expected?

But Tungate for Gappmaier would certainly strenghten you considerably

apart from Ellis, i'm not sure your middle order or reserves are underperforming, i think they are doing as expected?

But Tungate for Gappmaier would certainly strenghten you considerably

Well said & any Swindon fan would've said the 2nd strings & reserves were very very poor choices.

Been lucky that Nick & Bellego have done much better than expected.

Anyway back to the Poole thread.

Well said & any Swindon fan would've said the 2nd strings & reserves were very very poor choices.

Been lucky that Nick & Bellego have done much better than expected.

Anyway back to the Poole thread.

Middle order doesn't include Nick or David in my opinion and I was alluding to Adam particularly but also under performing as in not performing enough to back the top 3 up adequately apart from the 2 away wins which were firstly a little lucky re Somerset and maybe a little false re Poole who couldn't be arsed first 7 heats , averaging (taking away koc) around 3.5 on average the bottom 4 aren't as a group performing well enough to lift us from second bottom or are we bottom now??

Perhaps you should remind Shovlar that there is a Poole thread, as he is on every other one ?

I think this is Steve's fault anyway as he was the one who bought up Tungate! However I'm not that interested in Swindon changes (if i was I'd be on their thread!) and I'm in a moaning mood, so there it is!

I think this is Steve's fault anyway as he was the one who bought up Tungate! However I'm not that interested in Swindon changes (if i was I'd be on their thread!) and I'm in a moaning mood, so there it is!

Well at least Hagonshocker has apologised for being on the wrong thread. Never seen SS apologise for anything ever !

• Like 3