British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Looks like Klindt will b out for 9 days, big loss for Poole especially in the home matches. Was he due to go in the top 5?

Doesn't really matter now, does it..

Of course it does as only a guest at reserve or r/r I'm top 5?.

Bit late now isn't it, its happened.

And they are discussing what facility will be used based on NK riding number. Nothing wrong with that!

As i said, we can't do anything about it now, its happened. Im sure Matt will do his best to get decent replacements.

Of course it matters........are you really that daft?

No im not, its happened nothing we can do about it whether he was going top 5 or not.

Klindt would have qualified for a new average after completing his 4H/4A meetings this Wednesday. However as he's now injured I guess he'll retain his starting average until he does his next home meeting - although as has been already stated on this forum - no new averages will come into effect until ALL teams have done 4H/4A.

If the riding order were to change now based on 2017 scores to date then Klindt would go to 2nd string in place of Holder at reserve.

Klindt would have qualified for a new average after completing his 4H/4A meetings this Wednesday. However as he's now injured I guess he'll retain his starting average until he does his next home meeting - although as has been already stated on this forum - no new averages will come into effect until ALL teams have done 4H/4A.

If the riding order were to change now based on 2017 scores to date then Klindt would go to 2nd string in place of Holder at reserve.

If many more riders have injuries etc the new averages will be released in Oct.

• Like 2