British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Oh well, it's still better to read some POOLE news rather than read about people making plans for a "forum meet up!"

There used to be forum meet ups every year before Cardiff. In the days where this forum didn't have such bone headed characters.

Anyway, Poole thread. Back to Poole.

• Like 2

We look a long way behind BV and Wolves. we need to somehow get better. Partly is lack of racing on consistent basis. Matt is going to change it if it gets worse.

We have dropped 8 points now we should have won. Swindon home 3 points, Swindon Away 1 point and Leicester away 1 point. And Maybe 3 at somerset if it werent for Garrity nightmare. If we had done that we would be in 2nd.

We just lacked the Aussie power tonight and Josh G for them was a big help. Hopefully Zengi can get a bit better otherwise just put Hans at 1 and use the 11 ish points elsewhere.

Or Matt goes(he will never do this). Im going to make a young team and get ready for next season.

Przedpelski, i imagine will come in on a 9.80= As that is the old 7 like Lindback.

I would say that is too high and if Matt can work his magic then who knows. If you take out Shanes and Zengi you get 13.46 points.

Starke will come in on 6.62

So you have to somehow get Przedpelski at 6.84 ish!!! Would they really let him in on that.

More likely that Przedpelski comes in on 9.80

What would be better would be to get Milik on 7.94

Put Hans at one and him at 5.

Then you have 5.52 to replace shanes if we want to do that.

The annoying thing is that if Kyle was 6.32 instead of 6.31 you could replace Zengi and KYle with Milik and Tai.

The major worry for me is Kyle and he looked like he was getting there tonight. After guesting tommoz and Wednesday at home he should be back to his best.

No suprise with Shanes he has just rode everything apart from a speedway bike for last 2 weeks. Kurtz and Holder would have got more than the 13 which Schlein and RR got tonight.

So the team could look like in a world with rainbow actually made out of skittles.

1. Hans

2. Holder

3. Kurtz

4. Milik

5. Woffinden

6. Klindt

7. Shanes

We look a long way behind BV and Wolves. we need to somehow get better. Partly is lack of racing on consistent basis. Matt is going to change it if it gets worse.

We have dropped 8 points now we should have won. Swindon home 3 points, Swindon Away 1 point and Leicester away 1 point. And Maybe 3 at somerset if it werent for Garrity nightmare. If we had done that we would be in 2nd.

We just lacked the Aussie power tonight and Josh G for them was a big help. Hopefully Zengi can get a bit better otherwise just put Hans at 1 and use the 11 ish points elsewhere.

Or Matt goes(he will never do this). Im going to make a young team and get ready for next season.

Przedpelski, i imagine will come in on a 9.80= As that is the old 7 like Lindback.

I would say that is too high and if Matt can work his magic then who knows. If you take out Shanes and Zengi you get 13.46 points.

So you have to somehow get Przedpelski at 6.84 ish!!! Would they really let him in on that.

The annoying thing is that if Kyle was 6.32 instead of 6.31 you could replace Zengi and KYle with Milik and Tai.

The major worry for me is Kyle and he looked like he was getting there tonight. After guesting tommoz and Wednesday at home he should be back to his best.

No suprise with Shanes he has just rode everything apart from a speedway bike for last 2 weeks. Kurtz and Holder would have got more than the 13 which Schlein and RR got tonight.

So the team could look like in a world with rainbow actually made out of skittles.

1. Hans

2. Holder

3. Kurtz

4. Milik

5. Woffinden

6. Klindt

7. Shanes

Dont agree about Josh G he wasnt good at all. Fell in one race and a EF.

1. Hans

2. Holder

3. Kurtz

4. Milik

5. Woffinden

6. Klindt

7. Shanes

So you would have Woffinden as your 2nd NL qualifier??

1. Hans

2. Holder

3. Kurtz

4. Milik

5. Woffinden

6. Klindt

7. Shanes

How many more times!!!! Milik can't ride here because of the Polish ruling!! He already rides 3 leagues including his home league. Same reason that Niels, MJJ, Zagar, Vaculik can't ride.

Woffy I'd be hugely surprised if he came but at least it would annoy a few of the Poole fans which would alone would be good for a giggle.

No Woffinden, please. Thanks.

No of course not, best keep with the useless Pole. :neutral:

How many more times!!!! Milik can't ride here because of the Polish ruling!! He already rides 3 leagues including his home league. Same reason that Niels, MJJ, Zagar, Vaculik can't ride.

Woffy I'd be hugely surprised if he came but at least it would annoy a few of the Poole fans which would alone would be good for a giggle.

No of course not, best keep with the useless Pole. :neutral:

At least his head can fit inside the stadium :D

I know Milik rides in 3 leagues! But Matt thinks he will drop a league to ride here judging by the echo comments a week ago!!

Presumably he would need to match the money he is getting elsewhere, so might need to find more sponsors.

I know Milik rides in 3 leagues! But Matt thinks he will drop a league to ride here judging by the echo comments a week ago!!

Be very shocked if he drops his home nation league as he surely isn't going to drop Sweden or Poland!!