British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

If anyone would know about that you would be first I'd ask.

Loving your friendly banter with Gavan by the way. :rofl:

Then stop it, he will have nothing to have a dig at you about.

• Like 1

Then stop it, he will have nothing to have a dig at you about.

Disagree I'm afraid, he name checks for fun. But then it is what trolls do.

But in fairness a very sensible comment.

this

Steve, when Starman is the voice of reason you need to ask yourself some questions mate

I've had to sit down at the first sensible comment from Starman. :neutral:

Lol!

As if you don't know what the definition of a troll is.

Your 'credible Fred' comment was classic brum trolling. I say classic because, as usual, you made yourself look stupid at the same time and had to back track a few posts later after your hapless gaff was pointed out.

I see you've been trolling the top 20 riders thread with yet another post about KK, you can't help yourself can you?

Why do you keep denying your other profile on Facebook? Just because you haven't used it for a while is no excuse is it?

Why don't you two just take this to pm ? Or are you just getting a hard on by continuing this in a public arena ?

If ever this list needed a proper meetup like the old days, it's now.. would certainly weed out the keyboard warriors imo.

• Like 5

Why do you keep denying your other profile on Facebook? Just because you haven't used it for a while is no excuse is it?

Have already sworn on my ill mothers life that I don't have more than one.

It's not my problem you choose to ignore it, just shows your character.

As stated only people with something to hide have more than one profile.

Thankfully not everyone are like people like you.

Anyway this is a Poole thread and yet another you have tried to ruin by trolling.

Time to end it.

• Like 2

Because I do it with a totally clear conscience as I have no need to lie, unlike you.

Why don't you and flange take this to PM's.. Clearly you have the hots for each other..

Edited by Starman2006

Hey guys, anything happening in the land of Poole Speedway?

Yeh, 2 mz night at Leicester.. ;)

bit like you and Gavan you mean?

Nope, your acting like kids both of you..

So much for 'time to end it'. Why post it when you just post more personal insults and trolling. Watch out for more bad karma coming your way.

I know you want to carry it on. True to form.

I will leave you to the personal insults which appear every time you post. It's one of the things you are known for.

Wishing me bad karma. What a sad man you are.

You seem to be getting harder?

I hope I'm wrong but do you want to meet so you can show me how hard you are?

I have tried my best to make it clear that I am not like you, I'm not interested, sorry.

Good grief. I'll drop you a pm in a bit. Get ready to report it.

I'm pleased to return this thread to what's its purpose is supposed to be for...Poole Speedway News.

POLISH racer Grzegorz Zengota has warned compatriot Krzysztof Kasprzak he is gunning for an extended stay at Pirates.

Swindon asset Zengota joined Poole on a short-term deal at the end of last month and is due to make his debut in tonight's SGB Premiership trip to Leicester (7.30pm).

Kasprzak, who has attracted criticism for his underwhelming early-season form, is currently recovering from the broken collarbone he sustained in a racing crash in Poland.

And while the former Grand Prix star is due to return to the skull and crossbones later this month, stand-in number one Zengota has other ideas.

The two-time Under-21 World Cup winner, brought in on a 10.91 average, wants to impress Pirates chief Matt Ford sufficiently to keep him on board for a longer spell.

Zengota told the Daily Echo: "I'm happy I can race for Poole because they are an English club I haven't raced for before.

"It's a new experience. I'm not used to being on a short contract but I will do my best and, hopefully, I can stay until the end of the season.

"I'm starting at number one so it will not be easy but I feel there is a good chance I can do a good job for the team.

"First, I will do a few meetings and then Matt will make a decision on whether I stay or not, so we will see.

"I will do my best in these meetings and after that we will talk about the rest of the season."

Zengota last raced on these shores two seasons ago, when he was named Swindon's rider of the year despite nearly losing his team place midway through the campaign.

The 28-year-old also rode for Coventry in 2013 – where he won the same accolade – following two seasons with the Robins in 2010 and 2011.

"I have nice memories of these places," said Zengota. "Swindon is one of the best clubs in the league and I know Poole is also one of the best.

"I would like to say thank you to Matt, the club and the fans for having me and I hope I will satisfy everyone with my racing."

Zengota hit double figures in his two trips to Leicester with Swindon in 2013, although the track has undergone various changes since then.

The Zielona Gora-born rider will be joined at Beaumont Park by Rory Schlein, who has been booked to guest in the absence of Brady Kurtz.

Aussie ace Kurtz and countryman Jack Holder have Under-21 World Cup semi-final commitments, with rider replacement used for the latter.

There was concern when Schlein suffered a knee injury during Ipswich's win over Newcastle on Thursday but he has been declared fit.

Leicester have brought in Kyle Howarth and Mark Riss to guest for Erik Riss and Josh Bates, respectively.

Lions: (from) Lasse Bjerre, Jason Garrity, Kyle Howarth (guest), Danny King, Kim Nilsson, Mark Riss (guest), Danny Ayres.

Pirates: (from) Hans Andersen, Jack Holder r/r, Kyle Newman, Rory Schlein (guest), Grzegorz Zengota, Nicolai Klindt, James Shanes.

Article from Bournemouth Echo.... http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/15326309.Zengota_wants_to_extend_Pirates_stay/?ref=twtrec

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1