British Speedway Forum

Poole 2017

Coventry have no assets. As your license was suspended so you do not get a loan fee for any rider who is a COV asset by my understanding.

Your understanding of the Coventry asset situation is totally incorrect.

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 4

Your understanding of the Coventry asset situation is totally incorrect.

That was nicely put Neil.. :D

• Like 1

Coventry don't have assets. If you have assets why arent people paying loan fees. They arent paying them. You don't have assets if your not paying a loan fee.

The most valuable sport in Europe is built upon lies and rumours. Hence the BPL being worth more than UK speedway in one 90 min match. Just think it through.

Mate you slag me off for going to uni. Fine and if im wrong that's fine, tell me im wrong in a constructive way.

But at least im trying to drag this sport into the 21st century.

Starman recognises that and he has encouraged me to talk and said you are the future. I am sure when you were young skidder you made mistakes.

You guys make me laugh so much. You have no idea about what people think of this sport. Anyone who knows speedway at uni goes...... Isn't that big in Poland. Enough said. You should be encouraging me and people to talk and if we get it wrong then we get it wrong but we need to learn somehow.

I reckon at a average Poole meeting there is less than 75 young people. Really really good for the sport.

Why most young speedway fans I know love TAI because he uses social media and his team reply to you. Just saying if you want to create support for a sport its 12 to 30 year olds you need to talk to not people who saw riders the 1980's ride.

Average age of someone in Poland speedway is about 25. Hence its massive yet in the UK its tiny. Just think and actually try to help the sport instead of destroying the future of this sport, because at the moment most of you do that on here.

• Like 1

Coventry don't have assets. If you have assets why arent people paying loan fees. They arent paying them. You don't have assets if your not paying a loan fee.

The most valuable sport in Europe is built upon lies and rumours. Hence the BPL being worth more than UK speedway in one 90 min match. Just think it through.

Mate you slag me off for going to uni. Fine and if im wrong that's fine, tell me im wrong in a constructive way.

Mate, nobody is slagging you off for going to Uni. What are you studying for ? Mate, if you have something to say then i say say it..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

poolebolton................Coventry don't have assets. If you have assets why arent people paying loan fees. They arent paying them. You don't have assets if your not paying a loan fee.

How do you know they're not? I think Neil Watson might have a better idea what is happening and he's said your comments about the Coventry asset situation are incorrect. :wink:

• Like 4

Indeed it does get tiresome reading brum's off topic crap all the time.

Like you I posted off topic, mine was in reply to yet another one of his gormless gaffs when he yet again (albeit subconsciously this time) had another dig at an injured rider. It is what he does, he even brings dead riders up in a sick attempt to support his theories.

I've not bothered to count up how many off topic posts you've contributed to this thread but at worst I've just gone 2-1 up, ironically replying to another off topic post from you.

Says the person who attacks every post. Beyond hypocritical.

And very boring for the forum.

Sorry to the sensible Poole posters in this instance.

Don't say sorry, you went looking for a verbal fight and you found a post to pick on. Shame on you. Clearly you are just as bad as him...

Steve are you trolling or too thick to stop replying to the flange. Everyone knows he is a troll but your arguing with him is getting just as tedious. Stick him in ignore ffs
  • Like 6

But at least im trying to drag this sport into the 21st century.

Starman recognises that and he has encouraged me to talk and said you are the future. I am sure when you were young skidder you made mistakes.

You guys make me laugh so much. You have no idea about what people think of this sport. Anyone who knows speedway at uni goes...... Isn't that big in Poland. Enough said. You should be encouraging me and people to talk and if we get it wrong then we get it wrong but we need to learn somehow.

I reckon at a average Poole meeting there is less than 75 young people. Really really good for the sport.

Why most young speedway fans I know love TAI because he uses social media and his team reply to you. Just saying if you want to create support for a sport its 12 to 30 year olds you need to talk to not people who saw riders the 1980's ride.

Average age of someone in Poland speedway is about 25. Hence its massive yet in the UK its tiny. Just think and actually try to help the sport instead of destroying the future of this sport, because at the moment most of you do that on here.

Hey PB I have no issues with your right to your opinion and your right to express it on here, and I'm delighted that a 'young' University student is following the sport, but when you present something as being factual when it clearly isn't then expect it to be challenged.

A current co-promoter (albeit sadly without a team at the moment) has told you that you are incorrect with a couple of your assertions. I suggest he is more likely to know the facts and often comes to this forum to share that knowledge - especially when topics have spiralled into 'he said/she said' exchanges.

Just because some fans are 'old' doesn't mean that their opinions are any more or less relevant than yours - but they are likely to be based on a longer period of Speedway knowledge especially when many on here have been or are involved in the sport in various ways other than simply being a fan.

• Like 2

Oh no, not again!!

Its common knowledge I opened two other accounts to make a point (I could think of sicker ways of making a point), never denied it.

Several other users have, like me, had more than one account not to mention Mr multi Facebook himself.

Hardly ever go on Facebook although I do have an account.

I don't think I am just speaking for myself though when I say I wish SB and you would stop this continual sniping at each other.

• Like 2

He might be on your case for two accounts!

it's common knowledge he has more than one account and more than 2. There is never a reason to have more than one account unless you are trolling. Case closed I guess.

Several other users have, like me, had more than one account not to mention Mr multi Facebook himself.

Several users who troll have several accounts that's true.

Still lying about me I see. You know I don't have more than one account of any profile.

There is never a need.

it's common knowledge he has more than one account and more than 2. There is never a reason to have more than one account unless you are trolling. Case closed I guess.

Several users who troll have several accounts that's true.

Still lying about me I see. You know I don't have more than one account of any profile.

There is never a need.

And you can't stop going back to him. You seriously do have a problem.

• Like 1